Tony Ferguson enjoying the beach aheado of UFC 229

So he wasn't skydiving without a parachute or breakdancing on broken glass and nails?

Quiet day for El Cucuy.

I never said he did.. I was saying Conor would not follow Tony for a finish. He pinned Diaz against the cage and was trying to pass guard when he would drop Diaz, and also he would follow Eddie down. I just don't see him doing that shit to Tony. He's too unpredictable to do that too.

He never tried to pass guard with Nate. I am agreeing with you.

He never really engaged Nate after dropping him, he basically let him back up every time he dropped him as far as I remember.

He never tried to pass guard with Nate. I am agreeing with you.

He never really engaged Nate after dropping him, he basically let him back up every time he dropped him as far as I remember.
Ahh, I see. I believe the first fight he did it once in the first round and he did it again in the 2nd fight. He stopped following through with it though. I think he realized how silly it would be to continue that. I haven't watched the second fight in a while though so maybe I'm just confused on what I did see. I'll have to rewatch, but he did some kind of sweep.

Ahh, I see. I believe the first fight he did it once in the first round and he did it again in the 2nd fight. He stopped following through with it though. I think he realized how silly it would be to continue that. I haven't watched the second fight in a while though so maybe I'm just confused on what I did see. I'll have to rewatch, but he did some kind of sweep.

He never dropped him in the 1st fight.

Nate took him down, then Conor swept him and had him against the cage because Nate didn't mind being on his back.

Plus there were only like 30 seconds left.

In the 2nd fight, he basically let him get up every time he dropped him.

He never dropped him in the 1st fight.

Nate took him down, then Conor swept him and had him against the cage because Nate didn't mind being on his back.

Plus there were only like 30 seconds left.

In the 2nd fight, he basically let him get up every time he dropped him.
There was definitely a sweep in either fight. I still think you are on my post about "passing guard", when I should of chose my words better. Like I said, its been a bit. I'll rewatch the fights or maybe try to find a GIF of what I am trying to describe. It's that BS Eddie Bravo was saying made Conor a more high level Jit guy than anyone thought (bunch of horsecrap but it is what it is.)

Ahhhh for god's sake, is he purposely doing this shit to injure himself??

Back