Tony Ferguson enjoying the beach aheado of UFC 229

Imo I think he could beat all 3. I watched his highlights yesterday and what surprised me is his comebacks after getting spaced are Fedorish. He still hasn't been Ko'd although Conor would rock him, could he finish? He is active AF off his back which could sub Khabib or open his face with elbows. Khabib looked like he was gassing in his last fight in 4/5 round where Ferg is a machine. I don't see how Pettis can win although has a criminally underrated ground game. Some good fights in Roctober my man!

I don't think Conor can finish Tony.

I don't see him knocking him out cold, and if he has to follow to the ground for GNP then Tony will just submit him once he does.

R2ihr4qb.jpg

Definitely a fan of how much he enjoys himself in training and you don't really get to see that as much in other fighters' posts. That post he made to Delinquent Habits on Insta on the 27/8 is awesome.

In fights he is always great to watch, never know what to expect. Looking forward to seeing him vs Conor at 229 :)
Or against Pettis, who knows what each of them will do during that fight

Video titled "Calisthenics for idiots"

Tony is p4p one of the most exciting fighters to watch but he is a fucking weirdo.

DJ uses the same thing for chin ups.

Imo I think he could beat all 3. I watched his highlights yesterday and what surprised me is his comebacks after getting spaced are Fedorish. He still hasn't been Ko'd although Conor would rock him, could he finish? He is active AF off his back which could sub Khabib or open his face with elbows. Khabib looked like he was gassing in his last fight in 4/5 round where Ferg is a machine. I don't see how Pettis can win although has a criminally underrated ground game. Some good fights in Roctober my man!
the guy that was getting counter punched at will by freaking lando vannata ain't beating Conor

Knew before I clicked that dude would be doing something funky.

El Cuckoo is more like it lol!

There's just something off about the guy. I can't even conceive why you would feel the need to post this on the internet.

It's a good thing he gets paid to punch people in the face for a living because the JBG (pbuh) knows what he'd be doing for work right now if he didn't.

I don't think Conor can finish Tony.

I don't see him knocking him out cold, and if he has to follow to the ground for GNP then Tony will just submit him once he does.
Yeah, could never see Conor following Tony to the mat. He isn't like Diaz. Tony would do some crazy shit and lock Conor down with him. Like a croc deathrolling.

Cat level balance right there! This dude isn´t joking around..

Yeah, could never see Conor following Tony to the mat. He isn't like Diaz. Tony would do some crazy shit and lock Conor down with him. Like a croc deathrolling.

Conor never even followed Diaz to the mat.

He dropped him 3x yet was too scared to try and finish.

Sunglasses + Sand, What could possibly go wrong Tony? :D

Tony is a fucking machine, he might be the hardest working mofo in the game.

F3kuUN1.gif

Conor never even followed Diaz to the mat.

He dropped him 3x yet was too scared to try and finish.
I never said he did.. I was saying Conor would not follow Tony for a finish. He pinned Diaz against the cage and was trying to pass guard when he would drop Diaz, and also he would follow Eddie down. I just don't see him doing that shit to Tony. He's too unpredictable to do that too.

Back