Tony Ferguson earned a lot fans

Charlestonboy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Personally, I've never heard of him. But after watching him tonight, i think he earned many fans. He moves like Pettis and has the Bendo angel wings tattooed on his back.

He has a sick ground game, good kicks, KO power, and has flashy moves. He did that badass upside down roll for a leg lock and missed but looked cool.

He's going places and surprised not to see more about him. Would love to see him against Gomi or Masvidal - Someone that will really bang with him.

I was a little mad that an asshole like him won TUF but now he's proven himself to be a good fighter.

Prior to that he actually seemed like a really nice dude

Guy just cant handle his alcohol

Bro you'd never heard of Tony before? Do you know where your kid is at?

lol jk. He said some stupid things when drunk on TUF but he has been very impressive in the UFC

I think him and bobby green or James Krause need to fight...

Won't like ferguson, I don't care if he is a good fighter I will always root against him.

you've never heard of him? hes been on ufc mid card for years

Fergies blades are sharp, he's a well oiled machine ripe for the ufcs new gestapo style, good on the kid hes did well

As if people are still mad about some shit he said on TUF, while drunk, years ago. Everyone has done something at least that bad while drunk; most just don't have cameras on them.

He's an exciting fighter, so I enjoy watching him fight... focusing on his personality, when you don't even know him? gimme a break.

"ill never root for this guy because he got drunk and said some rude stuff to a deadbeat dad"

tony is a good fighter, and is pretty damn exciting

"ill never root for this guy because he got drunk and said some rude stuff to a deadbeat dad"

tony is a good fighter, and is pretty damn exciting

lol.

When he said that, I thought it was childish and didn't think anybody would take it serious.

I have no problem with him but tonight he beat a guy who had his hands down to his waste the whole fight lol

Back