Tony Ferguson brings in legendary BJJ master for UFC 229 camp

Diunx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Once again El Cucuy brings in legendary BJJ master Eddie Bravo to help him train for his upcoming bout with Showtime Pettis.

War train going at full speed for the return of El Cucuy <{JustBleed}>

MzmCUvF.jpg

I was expecting a real legend like Roger or Marcelo... or even Damian maia..

Rubbe guard with his fucked up knee. Damn Tony really dont give a fuck haha. Starting to grow on me

He’s gotta stay ready for these two....

653313B8-3F7C-44E2-BAEB-5BEF1EE5CB46.jpeg

Once again El Cucuy brings in legendary BJJ master Eddie Bravo to help him train for his upcoming bout with Showtime Pettis.

War train going at full speed for the return of El Cucuy <{JustBleed}>

MzmCUvF.jpg

I feel like they got all ready to train, stopped took a quick picture and said fuck it and went and got high.

heres hoping Eddie Bravo can somehow install some sort of Likeable Attribute to Ferguson . Baby New Years is the single most Cringy guy ever in the UFC that i can remember .

Breaking news, Ferguson trains with his coach to get ready for a fight!

I was expecting a real legend like Roger or Marcelo... or even Damian maia..

to be fair, Eddie Bravo is quite the grappler and has really done a lot to help evolve BJJ. He isn't on the same level as guys like Marcelo or Roger etc, but, he isn't some noob either.

I thought he always trained with edgy

He does but there hasn't really be a picture of anything of them together since cablegate so I though to let his many fans in sherdogg know that he completed his war wagon, and is nice to see Tony getting back to some serious grappling training after his recovery.

I think bringing in the bjj sherdog master @PrideJitZoo would have been better , he would have told tony how to get subbed by 115lb womens.

He does but there hasn't really be a picture of anything of them together since cablegate so I though to let his many fans in sherdogg know that he completed his war wagon, and is nice to see Tony getting back to some serious grappling training after his recovery.

Eddie has had his own injuries and wasn't really at the gym as much in recent memory

Hasn’t he trained with Eddie bravo for a long time?

"Brings in"? isn't Eddie his coach? Fairly certain he is a BJJ black belt under him.

At least he’s not training with Sensei Steel Pipe anymore.

Back