Tony Ferguson and Diego Sanchez are two sides of the same crazy coin

KHabib will worsen Tony's CTE. Perhaps Khabib will be sympathetic and submit him quickly than maul for 5 rounds.

Tony has CTE? you know a lot of deep hidden things, share your well grounded informations

I loved how everyone who watched Diego on TUF completely missed him giving away the GSP vs Penn II method of victory. He greased the shit out of himself and had someone wrap him in saran wrap. No one even questioned it because he was batshit crazy and they were laughing at him, thinking it was some new age homeopathy shit. He won that season though.

Throwing holy water on his wife, claiming that there is a chip on his leg, or spies on his wall. Claiming his son is 'Jesus'. Clearly not mentally right in the head.

Dropped constantly throughout his career.

I fear Khabib will worsen his case of CTE

great, so please do a research what cte clearly is about, tony is completly the opposite of it, dont misstake being crazy with having dimencia and a low function brain activity.
put than on chuck lidell and i am with u

Except Tony hasn't been OFFERED those fights. And since I'm smart I also know Conor's top 5 ranking is questionable since he's barely fought at LW.
Actually in a interview with MMA Junkie Dana said he offered Dustin to Tony first which is the fight they really wanted. Tony turned it down. Then they offered him Max, Tony turned it down. Tony has only been fighting once a year and it isn’t because the UFC doesn’t want to book him. He just doesn’t want to fight anymore unless it is a past prime great. That is why Diego is a perfect fight for him. That way his fans can use MMA math to explain that is Diego beat MJ, Nick and Pereira then Ferg obviously would. Haha

what are you talking about Diego went 20-0 then went like 6-2 before a title shot. Yes he is bat shit now but he was one of the best fighter on the planet for a while. My question is where did that skill go? His grappling looks terrible now, I remember him having a very clean shot and his ability to scramble gettin in top was the best. It seems like age plus not having a team have really taken a toll
17-0
4-2
Always relied on amazing cardio, ridiculous chin and crazy pace and output. He's been trading wins and losses since losing to Penn over a decade ago and was still at Jackson-wink for most of that time.

Skill has never been his strong suit

Actually in a interview with MMA Junkie Dana said he offered Dustin to Tony first which is the fight they really wanted. Tony turned it down. Then they offered him Max, Tony turned it down. Tony has only been fighting once a year and it isn’t because the UFC doesn’t want to book him. He just doesn’t want to fight anymore unless it is a past prime great. That is why Diego is a perfect fight for him. That way his fans can use MMA math to explain that is Diego beat MJ, Nick and Pereira then Ferg obviously would. Haha

LMAO "Dana said". You are smarter than that man, c'mon.

LMAO "Dana said". You are smarter than that man, c'mon.
So you are saying you know more about the dealings of the UFC than Dana? Really? I am not saying Dana is always right but he is well informed. Besides , you think Tony is the best LW even at his advanced age...so I have to question your opinion more than Dana's. Haha

So you are saying you know more about the dealings of the UFC than Dana? Really? I am not saying Dana is always right but he is well informed. Besides , you think Tony is the best LW even at his advanced age...so I have to question your opinion more than Dana's. Haha

It's not about who "knows more", it's about the fact that Dana has been PROVEN to lie through his teeth when it comes to how the org has dealt with fighters. It's not even up for debate. Knowledge has nothing to do with it. It's about honesty, and the fact that Dana thinks it's totally optional.

Tony might be the best LW, even at 36. We find out in April. But he wouldn't be the first guy to defy age a bit.

Alvarez, Tony, Cowboy all 36 years old, El Nino 37 and Diego 38. All of them very impressive in their time. It would have been a great tournament if they were all in their prime....but NONE of them are anymore....that includes your boy.

Back