Tony Ferguson: “Anyone that wears sunglasses inside deserves to have that happen to them”

agqBMlF.gif
The moment the Diaz brothers won their war.

lmao Dana is a jerk but i dont think he went that far....is that any video of him saying that?

They were perscription but why did they need to be tinted?

Wait, he was wearing prescription glasses and still didn’t see the cord?

What about shadow training around studio equipment? It is not like the cord was running across the hallway.
lol so know that he confirms (yet again) that Dana was talking shit as usual and that he wasn't wearing shades, you haters are literally making shit up to still make the accident sound like it was his fault?

The latest accessory taking down a fighter was UFC 226 with speaker almost ending Cormier... but "cord" actually took Ferg out & so gets major props for that.

Shout out to doberman's Elevator, cage door, steps, tub & Sauna

ZSUDv8g.jpg

what kind of promoter shits on his own fighters? can you imagine oscar de la hoya... "canelo that fat fuckin retard how'd he get caught with PEDs? fuckin single digit iq monkey"

or scott coker

"fedor is a fat fuck. lose some weight moron"
Idk how long you've been a fan, but do you remember back when Dana was in awe of the fighters? He used to defend them to no end and hype them up so much.
"Look, GSP is a fucking superstar man. A future hall of famer. And I'll fucking tell you something, he dominated tonight. We just witnessed one of the fucking greatest ever, in his prime. He faces absolute killers in there and pushes their shit in every time. GSP is a fuckin stud, and anyone shitting on him for being boring doesn't know what the fuck they're watching. I saw some heavy ground and pound, a great jab and great gameplanning. I'll fucking rim this guy in 4 hrs, for 4 hours."

Real quote....you get the point

I love Dana. Usually tells it how it is and pisses off snowflakes in the process. He’s 100 percent right

Just because your prescription lenses are tinted doesn't mean you have to wear them indoors. I'm sure your optometrist wouldn't recommender that.

You can call him a snowflake all you want but seeing the situation he's in, totally normal human emotion to act out this way. Imagine how you'd feel if you had issues with your boss who kept delaying your promotion then tried to delay it more by basically implying you have mental health issues. Even if Tony does have mental health issues, any sane person would be fucking livid in his situation.

What Dana said was offensive and implied Tony was wearing sunglasses indoors to look cool(and you know deserved fucking physical harm for bad fashion). Seeing how much the dude has likely suffered cause of what happened, imagine your boss mocking you about such an experience when what he's saying isn't even true?

Shut up pussies. That was a funny statement and we all know it.

Back