Tony Ferguson’s path to stardom?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ferguson is an elite fighter, possibly the best LW in the world (outside of Khabib, Conor, or Nate) before his antics came off as cringey and he was made fun of.

Now that he has snapped and lashed out in a number of non-violent ways he seems to be more popular than ever. The “Tony Ferguson is the type of guy” thing could go on for years and he could finally become a marketable star as an anti-hero.

This seems like a natural progression for someone like Ferguson and as long as no one gets hurt I think it’s not that big of a deal. This could even expedite his path to a title shot.

He seems to have stolen McGregor’s bad boy swag which made him so rich.

You lost me at "outside of khabib, conor or nate",

Zabit 145 Goat has left the chat.

Nate? Dude... edit that post. Majority if sherbros will go meeeeh after this sentence. Wtf mate?

Nate? Dude... edit that post. Majority if sherbros will go meeeeh after this sentence. Wtf mate?
In Tony’s absence him and Nate are the clear number one contenders. Conor is the former champ and Nate arguably beat him twice.

The interim title fight is between two people Conor already beat with ease.

Who gives a fuck about his personality? He's a beast in the octagon and straight up smashes elite fighters.

He keeps doing that and he'll be fine.

Who gives a fuck about his personality? He's a beast in the octagon and straight up smashes elite fighters.

He keeps doing that and he'll be fine.
Well the police do for one. Me personally though I don’t give a shit.

Well the police do for one. Me personally though I don’t give a shit.

Meh, he's going through some shit, it could be worse... he could be assaulting people, throwing objects through bus windows, getting in post fight brawls... or hell, ANYTHING Bones has done in the last five years.

This is minor shit by comparison.

I think it’s too little too late. He is already 35, which is not young in the lighter weight divisions

Back