Tony ferg train

Tony is one of the few guys who is cringe because he's insane and cringe. Gotta respect that.
Truth be told I don’t respect him for that or his personality, but I do respect the hell out of him for giving these guys a chance to fight a big name like himself instead of holding up the division like a lot of the other fighters

Ok bud see you tomorrow!
1264761257.0.jpg

Never bet on a guy who moves in slow motion.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I’ve been on the Tony “hype” train first seat in first class since 2010 and knew about him a few years before that

I'm always a fan of Tony's. Just re-watched him vs. Lando recently. Such a great fight. Tenacity galore. Creativity. He's like the LW Jiri.

Truth be told I don’t respect him for that or his personality, but I do respect the hell out of him for giving these guys a chance to fight a big name like himself instead of holding up the division like a lot of the other fighters
I mean he's no different than any one of the use to be top guys. They still think they can be champ so fight up and coming guys thinking they would be back in the mix if they win. Literally every top guys went through this cycle.

This train should make a stop in New Mexico and drop off Tony to Diego and Joshua's door step. He seems just as bat shit crazy and punch drunk as those guys, would make a great team.
You dang right I'd watch that reality show.

Sorry but no dice. He had his chance and only has himself to blame. Like DC, if you take reckless fights with nothing to gain you WILL pay the price. It's down hill for Tony, he might win this, but he's not getting a title shot again.

One ticket to ride the tony express please

Sorry but no dice. He had his chance and only has himself to blame. Like DC, if you take reckless fights with nothing to gain you WILL pay the price. It's down hill for Tony, he might win this, but he's not getting a title shot again.

Never got a real title shot.

Lets Go Tony! Been my fav fighter for awhile, Im still on board. But damn Im nervous this time. EIther way, Ill be watching and rooting.

I'm still shovelling coal for this train .
Really hope Tony pulls off a win he needs one bad

Tony is done. He has looked like garbage in his last 3 fights. Yes, even in the Cerrone fight he looked very bad.

Khabib was right when he said that he was old and done.
He is going to lose tomorrow. His time is over.

I’m in.
Not sure where it’s going, but hopefully there will be baseballs with zero explanation offered.

Back