Tony "Eyepokuey" Ferguson

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let me preface with the fact Tony is great. Crazy ass striking, devastating gnp from bottom, deadly darce, strong wrestling background, tough as shit. Easily top 5.

But his wins against Barboza and RDA were a little dirty. I don't want to see anymore Jonesesque techniques. If he has the misfortune of the Khabib fight I think he's getting fucked up

Tony isn't the type to stop when an opponent cowers away after an eye poke either. He's a bad bad man.

Just take a look at that stare when he's on the brink of killing the other TUF contestant.

Edit: at the 1 minute mark Tony goes full airborne into a coffee table head first, takes it like a true boss.

#GURENICAbless

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen that episode. Ya gotta love the effects of alcohol! WHERE'S YOUR KID AT!?

Yeah I've seen that episode. Ya gotta love the effects of alcohol! WHERE'S YOUR KID AT!?
Meh.. although i wont judge him from one drunken incident, lets not pretend if a Ronda, Conor, Bones etc, wouldve pulled that theyd be hated forever

anybody else see tony as a matt brown? Gets stomped by a top striker at Lw. Watch. I like his style though but thats just my opinion.

Tony isn't the type to stop when an opponent cowers away after an eye poke either. He's a bad bad man.

Just take a look at that stare when he's on the brink of killing the other TUF contestant.

Edit: at the 1 minute make Tony goes full airborne into a coffee table head first, takes it like a true boss.

#GURENICAbless

holy sht tony looks fucking skinny.... and he said that he's as big as rashad...

Ferguson is a solid grappler but he dosen't really have the al around game to beat Khabib or Conor. I think he beats everyone else at lw easily though.

Meh.. although i wont judge him from one drunken incident, lets not pretend if a Ronda, Conor, Bones etc, wouldve pulled that theyd be hated forever

This is the fight game, not the reality show game! I thought he was hilarious!

This is the fight game, not the reality show game! I thought he was hilarious!
Cool. I fail to see the humour, and im sure if you asked Tony, he'd be embarrassed and take it back.

Again, im not gonna hate the guy for that moment in his life. But im confused why youd mention it as though it were a positive thing to point out about Tonys character. I bet hed even disagree.

Edit: at the 1 minute make Tony goes full airborne into a coffee table head first, takes it like a true boss.

#GURENICAbless

congrats luke, new biggest douche in the UFC tony ferguson. what a dick.

It wasn't the right thing to do, it was very disrespectful. But for better or worse, I remember him for it. Looking back it's very over the top and silly, even if it wasn't intended to be

yeah, I thuoght about that

maybe on harder fights he resorts to cheating. he did it against RDA (RDA claimed he had double vision after that) and barboza with that illegal knee
I will have to see in another tough fight if he does some shady shit again, then I would have to agree that he's a shameful cheater

now, he didn't do that against lando, but maybe because lando was slipping all day, haha

Now I remember why I didn't like Tony. Then again a lot of guys look like assholes on TUF

The excessive display of sausage fest based testosterone in the TUF house is cringe worthy.

One of these two will end that fool :)

khabib1.jpg

Edit: at the 1 minute mark Tony goes full airborne into a coffee table head first, takes it like a true boss.

#GURENICAbless

People actually have alt accounts on sherdog? Sad

Back