Tony doesn't have much of a chance

Tony will whoop Khabib's ass. He's going to sleep or get a limb broken.

Your MMA math is terrible. Tony finished two fighters Khabib could not, one of which Khabib arguably lost to. Try harder.

I love this narrative of Tony got controlled by Castillo, the fight was competitive but tony clearly won and fought well out of his back, for me the big question in this fight is what will happen when khabib takes him down receives an elbow and has to fight 4 more rounds with a cardio monster who you wont be able to submit, considering that khabib never got cut and never really got frustrated(except from the tibau fight, where he clearly lost, like, clearly, and then started crying in the cage because he tought he had lost), i think khabib will get frustrated start shooting bad shots and will be tkoed, then probably act like ronda
Nice fanfic but this is the wrong forum for that. Take that lame fantasy shit somewhere else

Sort of. But watch Khabib's chain wrestling in Rd 1 of the Iaquinta fight, then watch the sloppy TD's he tries in Rd 4. If he shoots like that on Tony because he's tired, his neck is in real jeopardy. That's Tony's bread and butter, getting that front headlock and rolling into a d'arce.
Lol tony aint making it to round 4

Except constant forward motion will get him taken down

People say Khabib hasn't fought anyone like Tony. Ok well Tony has fought lesser versions of Khabib and did poorly
This.

Last edited:
Tony wants to be in full mount where he can play edward scissor hands with his elbows. If Khabib gets him there it won't be pretty.

Tony won't be trying to get back to his feet like a broken record so Khabib can wear him down. He will be fresh in the guard where he can shrimp, elbow, and hunt for subs with a full gas tank.

Tony is supposed to have a good chance because he’s good off his back and has sharp elbows lmao. What nonsense!

Khabib will run through him a project whore.
I doubt you could even get a project whore.

Yes it's sort of exciting especially considering it's the 3rd try and Tony might land an elbow cut.

But let's face it Tony got controlled by Danny Castillo. Of course Tony is much better now but no way he's 10x better

Meanwhile Khabib is 10x better than Danny
Nobody has much of a chance.

Tony has a better chance than most. His unique skillsets makes this matchup very engaging.

I look forward to it. Then if he loses (as you and I both expect), then I look forward to Khabib v Gaethje.

If this fight bores you, you're a nut.

If you think he has no chance, bet big.

Tony will beat the shit out of Khabib in the 4th round and baptize him with holy water.

Bro land mines and traps will be set by tony. Eddie bravo told me this

Tony wants to be in full mount where he can play edward scissor hands with his elbows. If Khabib gets him there it won't be pretty.

Tony won't be trying to get back to his feet like a broken record so Khabib can wear him down. He will be fresh in the guard where he can shrimp, elbow, and hunt for subs with a full gas tank.

Tony will have no choice but to be on his back ... where he will realize Khabib's lifetime of experience dwarfs Tony's "last several years" of experience. Not to mention Tony has never faced anyone with Khabib's stamina, aggression, or experience either.

Tony gets dominated a lot on the ground by lesser fighters than Khabib, as previously said. Tony is good at "catching people" while being dominated ... but no one with the ground savvy of Khabib.

Meanwhile, Khabib has never been dominated on the ground, in his life, by greater wrestler/submission fighters than Tony.

These facts, combined with the fact Khabib is in his absolute prime, while Tony is past his prime, equal the conclusion that Tony Ferguson will get dominated and either submitted or stopped by Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Mark my words.

Back