Tony doesn't have much of a chance

This is correct.

People whose opinions I respect on this are all in agreement that there is a MASSIVE x-factor going into this fight that the myopic casuals just aren't able to see.

Competing at any high level requires an insane amount of dedication and time. This much is a given.

But if you watch the last 5 Ferguson fights (and especially the last 2), there's one inescapable conclusion that any intelligent fan comes to. "By Demons Be Driven" is the motivating mindset for this guy. The pace and pressure he puts on people can only be the result of training above and beyond normal human limitations because, on some level, Tony isn't really 'all there' mentally. It's the reason why he suffers such gruesome injuries during camps.

His cardio and relentless output are both staggering. He doesn't start fast and fade in championship rounds, nor is he a slow starter who 'feels out' his opponent before hitting the gas pedal.

He has one speed. 6th gear with the tachometer redlining at 8,000 RPM. For 25 minutes.

He's becoming a master of doctor stoppage wins because none of his opponents are given even a split second to come up for air while they're being drowned in a tidal wave of assault.
Except constant forward motion will get him taken down

People say Khabib hasn't fought anyone like Tony. Ok well Tony has fought lesser versions of Khabib and did poorly

Imagine thinking that Tony is the same fighter he was 6 years ago lmaooo. You are a sad individual.
I never said that.I said he hasn't improved by 10 fold and Khabib is 10 fold better than Danny

Is English your 2nd language?

Danny Castillo vs Gleison Tibau is the fight we really need to see, since they both mogged the fuck out of these two cans.

Unfortunately, there is not much of a chance that this fight actually happens.
<DCrying>
tenor.gif

ferguson's got a highly active guard. that alone makes it an intriguing fight.

Give me an example of Cerrone losing because he was outgrappled.
It was ages ago but weren’t Varner and the first benson fight won by them mostly out grappling cerrone?

I do think it would have been an interesting and tough fight for Khabib tho. People like to pretend styles don’t make fights but they do

Bowser also doesn't have much of a chance against Mario but you don't see me making threads about it.

You said that Tony was controlled by Castillo (hardly true) and Khabib is better than Castillo. Lmaoooo your comparing a wrestling fight Tony had 6 years ago that’s your problem. Take Khabibs dick out of the back of your throat.

I never said that.I said he hasn't improved by 10 fold and Khabib is 10 fold better than Danny

Is English your 2nd language?

You said that Tony was controlled by Castillo (hardly true) and Khabib is better than Castillo. Lmaoooo your comparing a wrestling fight Tony had 6 years ago that’s your problem. Take Khabibs dick out of the back of your throat.
Sounds like Tony's dick is far up your ass his balls can be seen in our neck

U know some1s gonna lose if hes only chance of winning is elbows when hes on his back..lmfao ffs .. try to think about that for a minute

<{walkerwhut}>

Khabib got 6 TDs against Iaquinta and won multiple 10-8 rounds.

6 out of 15. I'd say stopping 9 out of 15 against Khabib is fairly decent TDD.

EDIT: turns out Khabib actually doesn't have a great TD% (43%). He's just so good at keeping fighters on the ground when he does get them down that he dominates. His buddy Islam has the highest TD% in the UFC (68%)

You don't have much of a chance...

at getting a woman to like you.

Don’t know why, but I laughed at this way harder than I should have...

Also, while I agree with the thought that Nurmagomedov walks away with the win, Ferguson is the best and most dangerous opponent he has fought in his entire UFC career.

Sounds like Tony's dick is far up your ass his balls can be seen in our neck

Because I said he's not the same fighter as he was 6 years ago??? lmaooooooo imma let you slide tho because i know you're trolling.

Because I said he's not the same fighter as he was 6 years ago??? lmaooooooo imma let you slide tho because i know you're trolling.
I too said he's not the same fighter from 6yrs ago... Think about that for a minute

butthurt islamophobic khabib haters that cant stand the truth spotted
First off, I like Khabib. Secondly, though he's a Muslim....his balls, those things you seem to be gargling, they're Kosher. So, no worries bro!
<LucyBless>

I was buying into all this Tony hype because he really is one of the greats, so I rewatched some of Tony's fights (Cerrone and Barboza).
I have ti say I see no chance of Tony winning.
He beat them both but he had to work hard for it and take quite some hits here and there. Two opponents that would be otherwise manhandled by Khabib.
Also is widely known that Tony's TD won't stop all the shots and once on the ground really counting on elbows is way too far fetch.

Don't get me wrong, I actually root for Tony but I don't see it, not standing up ( where he gets some to give some) and definitely not on the ground.
Like everyone who keeps doubting Tony, his cardio will make the difference. I don't expect him to win early in the fight, but as long as it's not stopped, he has a great chance to win the later rounds. Khabib could slow down by round 3 and possibly lose 3,4,5 to Tony if he's not careful.

IMO Khabib is the favorite but Tony is gonna make him work for it.

Khabib has a 50-45 waiting for him at the end of this wood chipper ride if he can make it

Back