Tony doesn't have much of a chance

DxVMKEBW0AE4Rs2.jpg

How much do you wish you were in there?

Yes it's sort of exciting especially considering it's the 3rd try and Tony might land an elbow cut.

But let's face it Tony got controlled by Danny Castillo. Of course Tony is much better now but no way he's 10x better

Meanwhile Khabib is 10x better than Danny
you khabib pube chewers are hysterical. khabib struggled against ragin al and beat up on two featherweights. i think he holds ferg down for a couple rounds maybe but then tony runs though him. tony by choke or tko via cut.

you khabib pube chewers are hysterical. khabib struggled against ragin al and beat up on two featherweights. i think he holds ferg down for a couple rounds maybe but then tony runs though him. tony by choke or tko via cut.
two 10-8 rounds= struggling
LOL keep em coming

Ever notice how Tony never looks damaged at all despite supposedly "taking some to get some"? And his opponents look like they've been beaten with baseball bats?

It's called shoulder rolling punches. And offensively, it's having giant hands and a destructive jab to go along with elbows that ruin faces.
I also want to believe in all these facts to think the fight will be competitive.

Not only Tony is going to lose, he is going to get slaughtered like a baby sheep

I was buying into all this Tony hype because he really is one of the greats, so I rewatched some of Tony's fights (Cerrone and Barboza).
I have ti say I see no chance of Tony winning.
He beat them both but he had to work hard for it and take quite some hits here and there. Two opponents that would be otherwise manhandled by Khabib.
Also is widely known that Tony's TD won't stop all the shots and once on the ground really counting on elbows is way too far fetch.

Don't get me wrong, I actually root for Tony but I don't see it, not standing up ( where he gets some to give some) and definitely not on the ground.
Cerrone would beat Khabib. Styles make fights and Cerrone doesn't get wrestlefucked and his stiking is much better than Khabib. Khabib is lucky that their fight fell through or he would have a loss already.

Ever notice how Tony never looks damaged at all despite supposedly "taking some to get some"? And his opponents look like they've been beaten with baseball bats?

It's called shoulder rolling punches. And offensively, it's having giant hands and a destructive jab to go along with elbows that ruin faces.
Giant hands, destructive jab ( not really ), sharp elbows... these are not exactly Khabib's kryptonite.
Again, I do root for Tony, but all this hype is to make it look like it will be competitive and I think it won't.

Cerrone would beat Khabib. Styles make fights and Cerrone doesn't get wrestlefucked and his stiking is much better than Khabib. Khabib is lucky that their fight fell through or he would have a loss already.
Ok now .... come on, really?

Yes it's sort of exciting especially considering it's the 3rd try and Tony might land an elbow cut.

But let's face it Tony got controlled by Danny Castillo. Of course Tony is much better now but no way he's 10x better

Yeah, not like Castillo was over 5 years ago or anything... Oh wait.

Tony is supposed to have a good chance because he’s good off his back and has sharp elbows lmao. What nonsense!

Khabib will run through him a project whore.

I'm going to laugh when Tony leaves this fight with another bloodied corpse on his record that looks like it ran headfirst into Leatherface's chainsaw.

Khabib mauls people.
Tony disfigures them.

web1_DY-LF-1.jpg

Tony will be a very different matchup than khabib is used to. He's not going to be tentative because of the takedown threat, and when he is taken down, he's not going to burn all his energy trying to get back up repeatedly. He'll be comfortable off his back and in scrambles, and is going to be extremely aggressive with sub attempts and strikes. It's tough to say he'll win, this is a high risk strategy, but there's enough x factors here to make this a very different fight for khabib.

It is good that Tony will be comfortable from his back, because Khabib will be comfortable beating the dog shit out of him the entire time on the ground, outmaneuvering him, out-dominating him, and out-striking him the entire time.

Are you actually going to bring up a fight from 6 years ago? Thats really the hill you want to die on

Khabib finally fights somone who's actually a bad matchup for him stylistically

Casuals tony has 0 chance

So bet the house on the champ! Any odds will be good odds, right?

Back