tony coming for that belt

So he's trying out for Jump Rope for Heart...Still will be broken down easily by Khabib.

Jump Rope for Heart???

You have just been outed as a Canadian in his 40's

How do I know?

You tell me ;)

Actually, Khabib has fought many fighters who have won some, and lost some.

It is Tony who has never fought anyone as mentally-tough as Khabib ... who refuses to lose ... refuses to tap ... and who has maintained NOTHING BUT **A WINNING RECORD** ALL THROUGHOUT AMATEURS AND PROS.

It is Tony whose skill and will have failed him at times ... NEVER Khabib's.

3599A4AC-95CD-47FC-99E7-1914D19C1F9D.jpeg

FBFD16DD-041D-43A9-B4C9-CD78925F97D2.jpeg

Tony the type of guy to fight Khabib and actually have a chance

This is bj gsp 2 all over.the insiders hyping tony as unbreakable and has amazing guard but he has never faced someone like khabib who actually knows how to pass and gnp and submit people.

Actually, Khabib has fought many fighters who have won some, and lost some.

It is Tony who has never fought anyone as mentally-tough as Khabib ... who refuses to lose ... refuses to tap ... and who has maintained NOTHING BUT **A WINNING RECORD** ALL THROUGHOUT AMATEURS AND PROS.

It is Tony whose skill and will have failed him at times ... NEVER Khabib's.
You’re a terrible “MMA Analyst” pffffft

This is bj gsp 2 all over.the insiders hyping tony as unbreakable and has amazing guard but he has never faced someone like khabib who actually knows how to pass and gnp and submit people.

I was about to trash the comparison but even as a Tony fan I have to admit it's not completely out of bounds. There are differences though. Tony isn't giving away size like BJ was. That was a natural LW fighting a WW. And while BJ's cardio was always okay at LW, it was never looked at as elite, even when he was at his peak. Tony's is elite.

Still...your take can't be totally dismissed and that bothers me LOL.

Im sure Khabib will be scared shitless by his skipping rope prowess

Tony finishes Khabib via triangle.
Lol...no body is submitting Khabib, your boy is going to get his head ripped off or pounded into the mat...
but..but..but elbows from the bottom...not with Khabibs huge scone jammed under his chin

He's going to injure himself but I hope not

Tony beating Bib would be glorious. I don't think I've wanted a fighter to win so badly since Ping over Rocksalt.

<28>

I don't think there's ever been a 2 second gif that personifies a fighter better than this one. The guy doesn't just accept violence, the battle of attrition, and all that goes with fighting. He THRIVES on it. He LOVES it. Covered in blood, ready to start another round, and he smiles like that. Completely genuine, like he was born to be in there.

Yeah, there are other guys who smile in the cage, hug and high five anytime a good punch is landed, etc. But Tony is the guy who smiles because he knows your face is about to be the next one in this meme...

View attachment 707737

I guess Khabib's face will 100% be in a mess as well then?

Tony beating Bib would be glorious. I don't think I've wanted a fighter to win so badly since Ping over Rocksalt.

<28>

I would imagine you likely wanted someone else to beat Khabib on your old account in October 2018 more!

I would like to see you dribble on fucking mats idiot

Well to be fair, you can easily dribble on mats. It's just slower and harder.

And also I guess his point is that they clearly don't know how to play, since no one was doing basic bball moves like pivoting, etc.

It's nice to know I could smash Khabib at one thing in life. Exactly one thing... no wait two, height!

I guess Khabib's face will 100% be in a mess as well then?

No way is it 100%. Tony's done it to 7 guys in a row but of course Khabib is a different animal. It COULD happen sure, but it's FAR from a sure thing.

Not a big fan but I'm hoping Tony takes it. He's more exciting and I don't think he'll retire anytime soon. I also think there's a lot more exciting fights with him out there. He gets in trouble more than Khabib but he fights through it so the fights are better.

Back