tony coming for that belt

Khabib ain't ready for that shit. He's never fought anybody as mentally tough as Tony, if he lets up for a second Tony will beat that ass.

I wasn't expecting that song.

Do I approve? Oh. Hell. Yeah.

OfficialLightheartedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Please don’t gey hurt.
Please don’t get hurt.
Pleasy don’t get hurr.
Pleaahssh dahn geeeh huuurrrrrhhh....

Tommy Rasmussen ain’t got nuttin for Habib Nermagahasslehoff
<{cruzshake}>

Except dem MYJ sharpned bows
<Goldie11>

Tony should feel honored that Khabib chose him to be his first.

Khabib ain't ready for that shit. He's never fought anybody as mentally tough as Tony, if he lets up for a second Tony will beat that ass.

Actually, Khabib has fought many fighters who have won some, and lost some.

It is Tony who has never fought anyone as mentally-tough as Khabib ... who refuses to lose ... refuses to tap ... and who has maintained NOTHING BUT **A WINNING RECORD** ALL THROUGHOUT AMATEURS AND PROS.

It is Tony whose skill and will have failed him at times ... NEVER Khabib's.

That whole video was filmed under water, but it's clear so you can't see it

I don't think there's ever been a 2 second gif that personifies a fighter better than this one. The guy doesn't just accept violence, the battle of attrition, and all that goes with fighting. He THRIVES on it. He LOVES it. Covered in blood, ready to start another round, and he smiles like that. Completely genuine, like he was born to be in there.

Yeah, there are other guys who smile in the cage, hug and high five anytime a good punch is landed, etc. But Tony is the guy who smiles because he knows your face is about to be the next one in this meme...

upload_2020-1-9_19-55-25.jpeg

So he's trying out for Jump Rope for Heart...Still will be broken down easily by Khabib.

Back