Media Tony claims Chandler already signed another fight

Jojomojo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

So from what I can decipher, Michael Chandler who was vocal about fighting Tony already signed another contract. That makes him a duck? I cant blame him. Not much people have the balls to fight El Cucuy himself.

Who do you think Chandler signed to fight? Do Bronx? Hooker? Islam?

And where does Tony go from here?

Edit: Technically it says "accepted". So maybe nothing signed yet.

Ufc obviously has big plans for Chandler ....kind of smart for him to go with it imo .... I could see Chandler as a tuf coach

These two ducking mother ducks need to get the duck on with shit.
giphy.gif

Chandler gave Tony a shot a month ago, its not his fault Tony declined. Chandler is allowed to want a full camp to prepare for someone like Tony, you guys are ridiculous.

Chandler gave Tony a shot a month ago, its not his fault Tony declined. Chandler is allowed to want a full camp to prepare for someone like Tony, you guys are ridiculous.
So you are saying Tony couldve fought him on short notice, but Chandler on thr other hand shouldnt?

It’s actually pathetic that Tony literally cannot get a fight, I guess due to the loss they see him as high risk and low reward... interesting that Gaethje beat him to earn his TS.

They have offered Tony multiple fights. Poirier at 254, Chandler at 255 and he hasnt accepted any of them.

I dont hate him. I dislike the way he gets pushed by the UFC. He is only smart for playing along.
Fair enough.
I wasn't talking just about you by the way, I see a lot of people on reddit and sherdog irrationally hate Chandler because they only follow UFC and hate when anyone "skips the line" even though Chandler has been fighting top ten guys for like 8 years.

They have offered Tony multiple fights. Poirier at 254, Chandler at 255 and he hasnt accepted any of them.
Poirier was the one who wouldn’t sign with that fight, then when he got linked to red panty. night it went up in smoke., But do you honestly think that Chandler 0-0 UFC should make more than Ferguson 13-2 UFC

Tony did not turn down the Poirier fight at 254. He was all in and was even publicly campaigning for the UFC to pay Dustin so they could get the fight signed. I believe that was still going on when the UFC offered him Chandler weeks leading to 254. Then the Conor opportunity came along for Dustin.

Poirier was the one who wouldn’t sign with that fight, then when he got linked to red panty. night it went up in smoke., But do you honestly think that Chandler 0-0 UFC should make more than Ferguson 13-2 UFC
Stuff that happens outside the ufc counts as well ...although I agree Ferguson should make more

Chandler has every right to play his cards for maximum reward. He’s more accomplished than Melendez imo & he came in to the ufc LW div with a title shot vs Ben so why not him?

Back