Tony believes he still has yet to hit his prime

LOL at the disclaimer. It's funny how many superheroes and super villains are based on steroid users. The first Marvel movie with Chris Evans should have been called "Captain America: The First PED Abuser."

One of the Sherdog mods deleted one of my messages in the thread "Dana White is a monster for letting UFC 249 happen."

Also, Green Lantern/Green Arrow #85 was very controversial at the time of its release.

GL-GA-85-Facsimile-Editorial-Featured-Image.jpg

glga-5.jpg

Green-Arrow-Comic-Roy-Harper-Heroin.jpg

So what you think he is just God and cant be beaten or something?

Come back to this thread in a few years and we can talk about it.
Khabib is almost done. I think he fights Justin, Tony, Conor and then retires.

If he honestly believes that, I would be interested to discuss this with him in order to find out the full context.
He probably means that he knows he can still get better, perhaps physically as well but mostly mentally. Sure he can fine tune specific moves on the physical side and that's probably what he meant. I might add that I guarantee tony Ferguson has never even thought about retirement. And I believe--based off his confidence in the statement--that he is still in peak athletic shape with a few more years to go.
<He isn't in his prime yet.> also a warning to future opponents.
Good news for justin gaethje ha
But what is your point OP. He is being truthful

He's 36 and crazy as Fuck..

Tony is all good for a while..

One of the Sherdog mods deleted one of my messages in the thread "Dana White is a monster for letting UFC 249 happen."

Also, Green Lantern/Green Arrow #85 was very controversial at the time of its release.

GL-GA-85-Facsimile-Editorial-Featured-Image.jpg

glga-5.jpg

Green-Arrow-Comic-Roy-Harper-Heroin.jpg

Had to look it up but that's definitely edgy for 1971. I was thinking of the Batman addiction one:

1-115.jpg

Had to look it up but that's definitely edgy for 1971. I was thinking of the Batman addiction one:

1-115.jpg
I still own that one. and most everything from late 80s to around 2000 or so. it was great then and In sure I'll enjoy next just as much.

He's already 4 years past his prime

The RDA fight was the peak of his abilities

Judging by his fights, Tony is the type of guys who hit his prime when his opponents break him into pieces.

Tony-Ferguson-Robocop-copy.jpg

Win or lose, i think this is going to be a tough fight for Tony. I bet he looks old in his fight after Gaejthe.

Tony turned 36 not 37. Prime is 32, Gaejhe is 31. I don’t know about Tony hitting prime but prime about to hit Tony.

People believe that earth is flat...so, that's that.

He may believe that, but he is wrong. I remember when Randy at 46 said he thinks he's still getting better. Maybe in some ways they still can improve, but it doesn't outweigh the physical decline. This is Tony's last shot at a true title.

Both him and Khabib lose within the next year

LW is a shark tank. Theres dozens of guys that could beat Tony and Khabib right now
Tony could lose this Saturday. Father Time catches up the the best of them..

<BC1>

He may believe that, but he is wrong. I remember when Randy at 46 said he thinks he's still getting better. Maybe in some ways they still can improve, but it doesn't outweigh the physical decline. This is Tony's last shot at a true title.
I believe technique and knowledgeable of the sport gets better with time, but as you correctly stated, the physical (cardio in particular) can’t keep up with the animal like work outs.

Tony is not really an athletic fighter - while hes reasonably fast he uses his crazy stamina and skills to beat you that's the only reason he can compete at top level at 36 but he's 8 years past physical prime. Coincidentally last time he lost so OFC he doesnt feel like it.

Tony is not a human being. Can't believe the UFC santions his fights.

Back