Tony believes he still has yet to hit his prime

One defense off equalling the LW record ( 3 )..

His most recent opponent had already finished Gaethje.

<Fedor23>

InbornBoringFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif
So what you think he is just God and cant be beaten or something?

Come back to this thread in a few years and we can talk about it.

Holy hyperbole, Batman.

Dozens, no less?
Theres like 150+ lws signed. You dont think a large amount of them could win against a 37 year old Tony or a (I dont know how old) Khabib who has like 30 fights?

You are tripping. Yea lots of guys could beat them

So what you think he is just God and cant be beaten or something?

Come back to this thread in a few years and we can talk about it.
When did I suggest he can't be beaten..? I was replying to your claim that Gaethje will be champ in 3 days.

I can guarantee you this. If Tony gets flattened in this fight, he is not getting another title shot nor he will rack up a considerable w streak again. It will be downhill from that point. That’s what happens when you are a 36 year old lightweight with almost 30 fights.

When did I suggest he can't be beaten..? I was replying to your claim that Gaethje will be champ in 3 days.
Well he will right? Is Tony not a champ?

And if you wanna get all silly with it hes already the WSOF champ. Holds more value than a UFC belt these days when they can just strip you when you dont agree with them or appoint an interim any time they want.. or just make up fake belts to sell shit

Theres like 150+ lws signed. You dont think a large amount of them could win against a 37 year old Tony or a (I dont know how old) Khabib who has like 30 fights?

You are tripping. Yea lots of guys could beat them

images

The thing is, when I was 21 I would gas myself out quickly, when I got older I was able to better manage my stamina, at 21 I started at 11, and then gas out in minutes, when I was 26 I learned to not get over excited, learned to pace myself and my sports performance was better. Tony is just comfortable in his skin. But he’s in the Twilight of his prime. Once he’s 38-39, all those old injuries, aches and pain are gonna add up. Take a toll. The first thing that goes with age with speed. 2nd is either chin or gas tank. But the first to go is speed. Hence why heavyweights are old. Even a 42 year old fedor is still crazy fast. He just doesn’t have the chin, relflexes and gas tank like he used too, it happens. But he has slowed down. Age sucks. I just turned 36 and I’m feeling everything right now from the past, back, knees, ankles....

Well done. I'm glad that you remembered that line from The Dark Knight Rises. By the way, I was considering writing "with nothing held back" but I thought that that would've made it too easy.

Bane/Justin Gaethje: "I almost regret that you are 36 years old, Ferguson. After waiting so long for this day, it was, sadly, TOO EASY."

Also (if any Sherdog mod is reading this), I'm DEFINITELY NOT saying that Justin Gaethje is a drug addict. Furthermore, I'M NOT saying that Tony Ferguson is Batman and/or Superman.

Hes champ in like 3 days.

How long can Khabib sit around claiming to be a champion without fighting?
If we're going with the history of the last official LW champion. 18months.

I believe it.

Tony works harder than anyone I think. A fighting machine..

The closer this fight gets the more confident i am he'll be victorious.

Tony the type of guy to be my favourite fighter for the last few years and I’ve never knew his age until now

Tony the type of guy to not hit his prime yet, to let his prime hit him first.

Well done. I'm glad that you remembered that line from The Dark Knight Rises. By the way, I was considering writing "with nothing held back" but I thought that that would've made it too easy.

Bane/Justin Gaethje: "I almost regret that you are 36 years old, Ferguson. After waiting so long for this day, it was, sadly, TOO EASY."

Also (if any Sherdog mod is reading this), I'm DEFINITELY NOT saying that Justin Gaethje is a drug addict. Furthermore, I'M NOT saying that Tony Ferguson is Batman and/or Superman.

LOL at the disclaimer. It's funny how many superheroes and super villains are based on steroid users. The first Marvel movie with Chris Evans should have been called "Captain America: The First PED Abuser."

Back