Tony believes he still has yet to hit his prime

GangGangGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tony just turned 37 this year and is nearly 30 fights into his pro career. He just came out saying he has lots of fight left in him and he believes he hasn't reached his prime yet. Can Tony keep this up for another 5+ years? Will it take a potential loss for him to change his mind? This is such a Tony thing to say.

@1:20

Tony is the type of guy to not know what "prime" means.

Tony just turned 37 this year and is nearly 30 fights into his pro career. He just came out saying he has lots of fight left in him and he believes he hasn't reached his prime yet. Can Tony keep this up for another 5+ years? Will it take a potential loss for him to change his mind? This is such a Tony thing to say.

Tony Ferguson is currently 36 years old (although he goes to war like a much younger man).

Tony Ferguson a.k.a Optimus not in my Prime yet

Both him and Khabib lose within the next year

LW is a shark tank. Theres dozens of guys that could beat Tony and Khabib right now

Tony the type of guy to hit his prime with a spinning elbow.

Both him and Khabib lose within the next year

LW is a shark tank. Theres dozens of guys that could beat Tony and Khabib right now
They both only fight once a year so I guess that confirms they both lose their next fights. Gaethje is the champ in 2021 confirmed.

"Can Tony keep this up for another 5+ years?"
giphy.gif

We are seeing athletes maintain peak athletic capability longer today because of available education and scientific research in the modern health boom.
I believe it to be true
Proper diet
Hydration
Proper technique
Mindset
Look at Frank gore. Tom Brady. Federer lebron. Et cet.

Tony is peaking Now. This fight. And his next 2

They both only fight once a year so I guess that confirms they both lose their next fights. Gaethje is the champ in 2021 confirmed.
Hes champ in like 3 days.

How long can Khabib sit around claiming to be a champion without fighting?

Well, Tony embodies so many unusual things, so why would he age like us normal folk?

After all, the dark side of the force is a pathway to abilities many consider to be unnatural...

Imagine if Tony Ferguson repeats what Randy Couture, George Foreman, and Bernard Hopkins have already done.

Tony the type of guy to really be a vampire

We are seeing athletes maintain peak athletic capability longer today because of available education and scientific research in the modern health boom.
I believe it to be true
Proper diet
Hydration
Proper technique
Mindset
Look at Frank gore. Tom Brady. Federer lebron. Et cet.
I understand what your saying when it comes to staying competitive. But these guys arent peaking at age 40+

Hes champ in like 3 days.

How long can Khabib sit around claiming to be a champion without fighting?
One defense off equalling the LW record ( 3 )..

His most recent opponent had already finished Gaethje.

<Fedor23>

InbornBoringFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Gaethje is gonna put his lights out.

Very true. He has peaked let's be real. At least physically

But I doubt he has lost a step and is still strong and agile. He has probably never been better honestly overall. He has never had time to slouch. Like khabib and mcgregor. He has stayed sharp and hungry

Tony is crazy as fuck and the rules do not apply to him.

Back