Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Gotta cut that weight somehow.
Pretty sure meth is in your system for way too long, no way he could pass drug tests and even function if he went cold turkey just to pass a drug test. If he was using meth he wouldn’t pass the drug test anyways.

Pretty sure meth is in your system for way too long, no way he could pass drug tests and even function if he went cold turkey just to pass a drug test. If he was using meth he wouldn’t pass the drug test anyways.
It was a joke.

Police documents show ... cops were called to Ferguson's home in Santa Ana, CA on Feb. 19th after a woman told authorities Tony hadn't slept in 3 days and was "tearing apart the home."

The woman also told police Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

During an incident on Feb. 16th, Tony's wife told cops Tony "kept throwing 'Holy Water' at her."

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/14/tony-ferguson-ufc-restraining-order/

this is just sad, looks like a nervous breakdown.
All geniuses are crazy. Wonder if Marshall's did it, to send him reminders on sales.

I hope it’s just a nervous breakdown from being passed up time and time again
I’ve seen mental illness first hand and it’s not pretty
Just hope it’s drugs, he can recover from drugs. He can’t recover from brain damage

Probably been posted already but...

SmoothSlipperyGoat-size_restricted.gif

WAR TONY

Police documents show ... cops were called to Ferguson's home in Santa Ana, CA on Feb. 19th after a woman told authorities Tony hadn't slept in 3 days and was "tearing apart the home."

The woman also told police Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

During an incident on Feb. 16th, Tony's wife told cops Tony "kept throwing 'Holy Water' at her."

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/14/tony-ferguson-ufc-restraining-order/

this is just sad, looks like a nervous breakdown.

Let's just hope this man doesn't go full Chris Benoit. Getting hit in the head like that for most of your entire life changes each person differently.

The chip is the type of guy that places Tony Ferguson in its leg.

I don't think we will, or should see him fight for the actual title. Nothing about this makes getting back into the cage sound like a happy outcome.

Ok, could not finacially related but most household problems stem form money.

So how much this dude clear since you know after not fighting forever, paying taxes 1099’d on his fight purses, paying manager and gym fees, and then paying for a house/family, and a good nutrition program is NOT cheap. I live down here too and my wife and I make good money with a child but we cant just go a year w/o a paycheck..
Since November 2017 when he fought Lee, he's made 745k.

This happened in February, that's 4 months after his last fight in which he made 215k.

There's a few other more viable options that are far more common than schizophrenia so let's hope it's not.
He has shown signs of being unstable for a long time. This isn't a case of meth....unless he has been taking it for years. That seems to be one of the answers that came up quickly and repeatedly, but, with all due respect to Tony, that man has had obvious signs of being unstable for a long time. He has all of the signs of schizophrenia.

I would love for it to be a case of extreme stress or a one time bad decision of too much meth, but if it walks like a duck...

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for him to find it.

Back