Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

What would u say IF there really was a chip in his leg . This sounds very bad actually, i hope he snaps of it or this May be The last we see of him

Couldnt care less. Still just want Tony vs Khabib.

this story came out just because fans needs an explanation about Tony being out from the title contention.
as someone has stated early into the thread it's probably a nervous breakdown: very high levels of strees can easily do it.

it's just a "fake drama", a an hurricane in a drinking glass: a story only useful in order to let things stay the same.

It's quite rare that just stress causes something like this, unless we are talking severe stress as in war, torture etc

I think most cries for help could be fixed with being told No as a child and a much stricter moral upbringing. But you can't blame the past when they have outburst today. Place is too sensitive to just say shut the fuck up and do another set until you all you think about is catching your breath.
Sounds like he is paranoid schizophrenic.

That sucks. I've always thought Tony was a true fighter, in the sense he will fight anyone, and will always actually fight and not point fight, but I wouldn't say I've ever been on the Tony train either.

But, damn, this is unfortunate. Hopefully he can get help and become mentally healthy again. Idk if he is really schizophrenic whether anything can be done for him, or whether or not people with those types of diagnoses are allowed to fight. Hopefully this isn't something that derails his career. I may not be his biggest fan, but he is still the kind of fighter I wanna see.

Good luck to you, Tony Ferguson.

There's a few other more viable options that are far more common than schizophrenia so let's hope it's not.

i wonder if he goes really hard in sparring

other than the Anthony Pettis fight, and maybe Michael Johnson? i dont remember him taking that much damage?? did Rafael dos Anjos have him in some trouble?

speaking of, Pettis hasnt had exactly the most logical behavior either. Moving down to 145 and now 170...
Lando gave him hell
Barboza landed some big shots
Kevin Lee knocked him down
He has been hurt
I wouldn’t be suprised if Tony trains like he fights and has a ton of Gym wars

Lando gave him hell
Barboza landed some big shots
Kevin Lee knocked him down
He has been hurt
I wouldn’t be suprised if Tony trains like he fights and has a ton of Gym wars
you are right, completely forgot about some of those

kinda makes sense, what reasonable person would just keep coming like that? A few loose screws on Tony, wish him the best

you are right, completely forgot about some of those

kinda makes sense, what reasonable person would just keep coming like that? A few loose screws on Tony, wish him the best
Completely agree

what if he actually did get a chip placed in his leg?
what if there is someone in his walls?

everyone so quick to call tony crazy but who knows maybe we are the crazy ones for not believing him

Money problems, deppression.

SoCal is not a very cheap place to live and train full-time in without steady income. Dudes just eating at his own self or high on drugs.....
He makes a lot more than I do and I'm doing just fine here supporting family of 5. Unless he has some sort of gambling problem or he got fucked on some investments (he doesn't strike me as the investing type), it's not a money issue.

Remember when Rampage had that episode where he hadn't slept for a few days and thought God was talking to him and ended up getting arrested on the highway? He ended up being fine.

Too much late night Netfiix...

Sounds legit. I mean, if we can't believe an "unidentified woman" then who can we believe o_O

He makes a lot more than I do and I'm doing just fine here supporting family of 5. Unless he has some sort of gambling problem or he got fucked on some investments (he doesn't strike me as the investing type), it's not a money issue.

Ok, could not finacially related but most household problems stem form money.

So how much this dude clear since you know after not fighting forever, paying taxes 1099’d on his fight purses, paying manager and gym fees, and then paying for a house/family, and a good nutrition program is NOT cheap. I live down here too and my wife and I make good money with a child but we cant just go a year w/o a paycheck..

Police documents show ... cops were called to Ferguson's home in Santa Ana, CA on Feb. 19th after a woman told authorities Tony hadn't slept in 3 days and was "tearing apart the home."

The woman also told police Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

During an incident on Feb. 16th, Tony's wife told cops Tony "kept throwing 'Holy Water' at her."

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/14/tony-ferguson-ufc-restraining-order/

this is just sad, looks like a nervous breakdown.
Sounlds like schizophrenia

I wonder if anyone asked him, WHY he thinks there is a chip in his leg? Why in his leg, instead of other parts of his body.

And slowly go from there...

CTE
Just bleed gone wrong
Hope he retires if it’s bad and gets the help that’s needed. Better to try and somewhat nip in the bud before it escalates and we have a Chris Benoit on are hands
People get mental illnesses without having any brain trauma, it's actually pretty common

Schizophrenia? Not a doctor, but sounds like it.
I love to see him fight. It sucks hard to loose him from the roaster.

Back