Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Sounds similar to how I’ve seen abusers of crystal meth or associated uppers act when they’ve been awake for too long

Psychosis brought on from brain injury while fighting?

And there goes the Khabib fight...:( Huge if true! I hope he gets his shit together!

Since November 2017 when he fought Lee, he's made 745k.

This happened in February, that's 4 months after his last fight in which he made 215k.

Thats before deductions though bro, he gave 20% to his manager on each payday and got 1099’d on each one for another 40% each so he brought to his personal checking account waay less than that. Figure cost of living in OC in not a shitty crib, a couple nice cars to fuel and pay insurance for and everything associated with cost of living for a professional athlete and that doesnt leave much extra to sit around and not get paid again.

He has always been a wingnut. Does no one remember him from the ultimate fighter?

Too many shots to the head or he is on massive amounts of bathsalts.

Smoking weed will do that if you do it too much ...it’s called psychosis ,I got it from weed .Its real .

Looks like severe CTE.

At least it sounds like his old lady is with him through this. He’ll need a lot of support if this is a mental illness situation or a substance abuse situation.

Thats before deductions though bro, he gave 20% to his manager on each payday and got 1099’d on each one for another 40% each so he brought to his personal checking account waay less than that. Figure cost of living in OC in not a shitty crib, a couple nice cars to fuel and pay insurance for and everything associated with cost of living for a professional athlete and that doesnt leave much extra to sit around and not get paid again.

He fought 4 months prior to this incident and made a documented 215k... this isn't a Cruz situation where he fought once in 4 years.

Jesus, there's some silly guys on here thinking Tony is doing this as a publicity stunt

Fuck off w this meth shit. Wait and see.

Sounds like Bipolar mania psychosis. Obviously im not an expert but i work in psych and it sounds a lot like what he's doing tbh.

I don't see him coming back for a fight from this.

There's a difference between someone like Holloway having a weight cut issue, and a fighter thinking there is a computer chip in their leg.

I think he got a chip in his leg from kicking metal posts..

Call me crazy

Yea that sounds tough. Sucks. Nice of his wife to come out and support him.

Back