Tony and top 5

Also I find it hard to rate cowboy super high IMO. His win over Lee is much more impressive.
His RDA win is really only beaten out by Khabib's Dustin win. The RDA Tony beat was on an absurd run prior to being stopped by Eddie.
Don't care too much about the UFC's rankings. Worry about the quality of wins.

I told you to look up the record of Tony's opponents when he beat them, but you didn't. Instead you chose to double down on idiocracy.

Gleison Tibau had 24 UFC fights, 16W-8L when he lost to Ferg.
Edson Barboza had 13 UFC fights, 10W-3L when he lost to Ferg.
Danny Castillo had 10 UFC fights, 7W-3L when he lost to Ferg.
Kevin Lee was on a 5 fight win streak when he lost to T.Ferg.

Anthony Pettis won the LW belt and defended the LW belt. 1+1=2 wins as a 155lb champion.
Conor won the FW belt and then won the LW belt. No title defenses. 1+1=2. It's basic math.
They have 2 wins as champions, so Conor isn't a better light weight than Pettis. He's just better at promoting himself to noobs like you.

Conor has 5 fights at light weight with a 3W-2L record. Calling him a great light weight is a sign of how delusional you are.
Michael Johnson
MJ beat Tibau, Barboza, Castillo, Poirier & Ferguson. Lost to Khabib though :D

Gleison tibau
When he faced Khabib he was on 3 fight winstreak with a win over RDA

Edson Barboza
On a 3 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib with wins over Pettis, Melendez & Dariush

RDA
When he faced Khabib he was on 5 fight winstreak with a win over Cerrone. Less then a year later he beat Pettis fort he title. Plus then defended against Cowboy.

Abel Trujillo
On a 5 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib.

Al Iaquinta
On a 5 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib. Then went on to kick FKL ass again :D

Conrat
First UFC champ champ

Dustin Poirier
9W-1L record at LW before he faced Khabib. He beat 4 champions in Pettis, Gaethje, Alvarez & Holloway.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Lmao ok. Even though Alvarez has a better resume than Khabib
Not a fan anymore of Fight Matrix now that they have Khabib higher than Alvarez are you lol
Remember the good days you used to reference that list :D

When Khabib finishes Tony he will surpass BJ Penn too

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Michael Johnson
MJ beat Tibau, Barboza, Castillo, Poirier & Ferguson. Lost to Khabib though :D

Gleison tibau
When he faced Khabib he was on 3 fight winstreak with a win over RDA

Edson Barboza
On a 3 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib with wins over Pettis, Melendez & Dariush

RDA
When he faced Khabib he was on 5 fight winstreak with a win over Cerrone. Less then a year later he beat Pettis fort he title. Plus then defended against Cowboy.

Abel Trujillo
On a 5 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib.

Al Iaquinta
On a 5 fight winstreak before he faced Khabib. Then went on to kick FKL ass again :D

Conrat
First UFC champ champ

Dustin Poirier
9W-1L record at LW before he faced Khabib. He beat 4 champions in Pettis, Gaethje, Alvarez & Holloway.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul
Khabib's resume is very good but comparing it to the greats of LW it isn't anything very special even if the Dustin win is one of the best wins you could have at LW.
But you say stupid shit like "Bless ur bum soul" so I doubt you will do much critical thinking in arguments here.

Also I find it hard to rate cowboy super high IMO. His win over Lee is much more impressive.
His RDA win is really only beaten out by Khabib's Dustin win. The RDA Tony beat was on an absurd run prior to being stopped by Eddie.
Khabib's resume/winstreak >>> Tony's

Just one more time for you.
Here we go again.

Conrat >>> Cowboy
40 seconds

Poirier >>> Pettis
Poirier finiahed pettis

Al >>> FKL
Al tapped that ass TWICE ( no homo)

And finally MJ
View attachment 723155

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Beebs also beat RDA, so it is irrelevant . Beebs beat Conor and Dustin and MJ which Tony did not and could not.

Not a fan anymore of Fight Matrix now that they have Khabib higher than Alvarez are you lol
Remember the good days you used to reference that list :D

When Khabib finishes Tony he will surpass BJ Penn too

Khabib Bless ur bum soul
Lol I used that as an interesting look at what the historical best LW's in the world were considered at the time. I still like their lists but that doesn't mean I agree with literally everything on it.
They have Bisping as a top 5 middleweight ever. In no universe do I agree with that. I don't think Khabib is a top 5 LW. I don't think he has the resume ATM. If he beats Tony my mind will change.
You are some weirdo obsessed with "khabib haters" (even though im a fan of him) and tag me in threads I never posted in so you can shit talk. You are mentally ill.
Beebs also beat RDA, so it is irrelevant . Beebs beat Conor and Dustin and MJ which Tony did not and could not.
Tony beat RDA just after he lost his title. RDA had 6 fights worth of training camp until his next loss and IMO improved on a technical level. So I personally do not think it is irrelevant.

Khabib's resume is very good but comparing it to the greats of LW it isn't anything very special even if the Dustin win is one of the best wins you could have at LW.
But you say stupid shit like "Bless ur bum soul" so I doubt you will do much critical thinking in arguments here.
It's ''Khabib Bless ur bum soul'' :D

No seriously I don't know which win to rate higher between the RDA win or Poirier win.
People keep ignoring that Khabib beat a PRIME RDA who would've had 11 fight winstreak if not for Khabib.

Plus you ignore how Khabib has changed history. I bet you are thinking what's he talking about.
If Khabib hadn't gotten injured and sidelined for TWO years the landscape at 155 would be drastically different.
Khabib would've fought pettis and absolutely WHOOPED his ass worse then RDA could've done

RDA would not become Champion
Eddie would not become Champion
Conrat would not become Champion
Tony would not get an interim title
Poirier would not get an interim title

All this because of ONE man

Khabib Bless

It's ''Khabib Bless ur bum soul'' :D

No seriously I don't know which win to rate higher between the RDA win or Poirier win.
People keep ignoring that Khabib beat a PRIME RDA who would've had 11 fight winstreak if not for Khabib.

Plus you ignore how Khabib has changed history. I bet you are thinking what's he talking about.
If Khabib hadn't gotten injured and sidelined for TWO years the landscape at 155 would be drastically different.
Khabib would've fought pettis and absolutely WHOOPED his ass worse then RDA could've done

RDA would not become Champion
Eddie would not become Champion
Conrat would not become Champion
Tony would not get an interim title
Poirier would not get an interim title

All this because of ONE man

Khabib Bless
Eddie knocked out a RDA that had just defended the title and beat 2 WEC/UFC champs prior. One by knockout.
Khabib also never fought Eddie or Tony so lol. Also, how would Dustin not be interim champ? He became the interim champ while Khabib was champion.
You just assume all of this for little to no reason lmao.

Not to mention LW history of MMA exists prior to the current/recent LW era. Pride,DREAM,K1 HEROES,Strikeforce,WEC and earlier UFC all have some of the best LW's ever that do not exist in modern era. To exclude them from the discussion is pretty much just being arrogant and stupid.

Eddie knocked out a RDA that had just defended the title and beat 2 WEC/UFC champs prior. One by knockout.
Khabib also never fought Eddie or Tony so lol. Also, how would Dustin not be interim champ? He became the interim champ while Khabib was champion.
You just assume all of this for little to no reason lmao.

Not to mention LW history of MMA exists prior to the current/recent LW era. Pride,DREAM,K1 HEROES,Strikeforce,WEC and earlier UFC all have some of the best LW's ever that do not exist in modern era. To exclude them from the discussion is pretty much just being arrogant and stupid.
Khabib would beat all those Japanese cans.

PS you are not a fan if you deny Khabib a top 5 LW spot

Khabib Bless ur bum soul x2

Khabib would beat all those Japanese cans.

PS you are not a fan if you deny Khabib a top 5 LW spot

Khabib Bless ur bum soul x2
lol alright, bud. Have a nice day.
I guess the famous Japanese organization WEC is full of cans.

Cliffs:

TS worships Khabib as a deity and would be impregnated by him if possible.

Did I miss anything? No?

Good.

Cliffs:

TS worships Khabib as a deity and would be impregnated by him if possible.

Did I miss anything? No?

Good.
Pretty much. If you think anyone like GSP or Silva are better than khabib you are a hater apparently.
Shit be crazy yo

Let's have a serious discussion about Tony and top 5 contenders.

First Tony has fought only 2 top 5 guys.
RDA and cowboy.

RDA coming after a standing TKO loss to eddie and Cowboy after beating Iaquinta. ( Just noting the circumstances of those fights. Not making judgments)

Second Tony hasn't fought the following guys:
- Khabib
- Poirier
- Conrat
- Gaethje
- Alvarez (he is gone now)

These guys I have listed above have fought 2 or more people on that list.

- Khabib fought Conrat & Dp
- DP fought Khabib, Conrat, Gaethje & eddie
- Conrat fought Khabib, Dp & eddie
- Gaethje fought Dp, eddie
- eddie fought conrat, dp & gaethje

Now the problem with T-ferg is that the dude hasn't fought enough institutional or elite LW's

Yes pettis and cowboy are institutional 155ers but they are not elite Lw's. Or where not anymore by the time Tony fought them.

In conclusie if Tony beats Khabib by some miracle, it doesn't make him the LW Goat

Discuss

Khabib Bless

PS for all you "Eddie is lw Goat/Gomi is lw goat"lovers here is something for you :D

View attachment 723131

He also ducked Max Holloway and Michael Johnson, gets wobbled every fight, and I expect Khabib to finish him in the 1st or 2nd round.

i'm not even a tony fan but are people really still trying to act like tony isn't an amazing fighter with a crazy resume?

how fucking stupid can you be? christ.

He also ducked Max Holloway and Michael Johnson, gets wobbled every fight, and I expect Khabib to finish him in the 1st or 2nd round.

Well you are not too bright, worship Conor who is 3-2 when not fighting manlets at 145, and generally don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

So...there is that.

i'm not even a tony fan but are people really still trying to act like tony isn't an amazing fighter with a crazy resume?

how fucking stupid can you be? christ.

They can be very stupid. Galactically stupid in fact.

Real top 5 in order:
Khabib- he beat Conor
Conor- he beat Dustin
Dustin- he beat Gaejhe
Tony-he beat Cowboy that everyone ahead of him beat faster or he isn’t ranked high enough to fight.

Following this logic

Khabib beat Conor & Dustin … Therefor Tony is next.

There is balance in the force at last.

Well you are not too bright, worship Conor who is 3-2 when not fighting manlets at 145, and generally don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

So...there is that.

You'll see , Khabib will finish him fairly easily and all this talk about his long win streak of journeymen will end. Khabib, Conor , Gaejthe, and Poirer all finish him.

You'll see , Khabib will finish him fairly easily and all this talk about his long win streak of journeymen will end. Khabib, Conor , Gaejthe, and Poirer all finish him.

His win streak is 12 whether or not Khabib beats him. You realize this, right?

And nobody cares if your dumb ass thinks those other guys would beat him.

Back