Social Tons of homeless people

Lol it buttttt es en da rafters m8. Us all up in dat bootykakes like dem noitall chunksbatbthebmall when those buy7cheesesteaks getjunafree comes throughm ur a funkenbpast bud lollmafolulzimo

This is how it's done. Whatever is being done. This is how.

I swear someone used themin in into my. It its wierd like the second e everyone else started saying inside the homeless people showd up overnight its wierd they are rude af and keep pukping all over the pl as ce and I went to walk my dog and one was sle7eping on his feet it was fucked up I wanted to take a pic but I thought it would be dude I dun7no I'm doin ok tbo I'm still getting paid I found out school close but I'm still getting paid its closed for the year so thays ok I'm ok I dunno though it I try to get outside sometimes but its wierd I dunno I'm ok
upload_2020-3-28_7-29-45.gif

I joist put chken good in over I think it veeb 45 minut on dit. Hopefully it comex7 out nice I b even really hun59 and wa9ting all DAYA LOL. THE houtsauc36 is loaded and so it my plate wnd fork. I don5 give a duck what an7one has 2 tay about 85 eitu34

I skimmed the illiterate OP but I’ll say the crazies are there because there were too many normal people around before the lockdown to notice. So they’ve always been there

Quit sending bums to Hawaii!

Hawaii recently sent some back.

A lot more of us are close to homelessness than you'd think.

What if a pandemic was a bit worse than this one, and we couldn't afford this stimulus bill, or another bill was passed and we couldn't meet demands to float people's rent and mortgages?

A lot of middle and lower class families would be homeless in a year. Imagine if it were longer.

They're not all drug addicts an criminals. And don't lie and say you don't know a drug addict yourself that is still a good person. I think we all know at least one.

I doubt that we can afford the stimulus bill. The country has been spending more than it takes in for quite some time.

6 different english languages

american
british
australian
pit bull
sean paul
ts

I witnessed a security guard woman shoo away a woman bum and later saw that bum inside the store with her bags of shit and touching all sorts of merchandise while mumbling to herself.

I can usually avoid reading these threads because the subject line always has a misspelling, but this one got me.

I swear someone used themin in into my. It its wierd like the second e everyone else started saying inside the homeless people showd up overnight its wierd they are rude af and keep pukping all over the pl as ce and I went to walk my dog and one was sle7eping on his feet it was fucked up I wanted to take a pic but I thought it would be dude I dun7no I'm doin ok tbo I'm still getting paid I found out school close but I'm still getting paid its closed for the year so thays ok I'm ok I dunno though it I try to get outside sometimes but its wierd I dunno I'm ok

1050265.gif

Back