Tonight's "title" fight is an absolute joke.I

Duxtape

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm actually considering leaving the bar after Shogun/Lil Nog because of how awful of a match up this is.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Btw new pic of Rousey looking hot:

can-ram-aluminum-can-crusher.jpeg

So was the last Title Fight....

Dude Its womens BW... not a real title to begin with lol.

I can always appreciate a woman with good cans.

However, ban worthy, so kind your Ps and Qs, TS - Ronda fans may be feeling especially froggy today!

LOL very good TS. All of Rousey title defenses are a joke.

You sound like an idiot, but by all means leave the bar when the fight starts, that will show the ufc the error of their ways.

I'm actually considering leaving the bar after Shogun/Lil Nog because of how awful of a match up this is.

You're probably not even old enough to get in.

Just enjoy the damn show, shouldn't take up more than a minute of your time

I like the mentality, "I'm going to leave the bar I went to in the first place... That'll show Dana!" C'mon man, get over it.

I'm not "trying to show Dana" anything, I don't give a fuck about Dana White I'm not you Sherdog trolls who cling on to these dude's every words to gossip about them like old ladies.

I'm considering leaving so I don't have to be a part of that embarrassment. Not to mention I'm on the East Coast where it will be on late as fuck and waiting for the hype videos + walk ins + intros for a 10 second joke that isn't even funny isn't very attractive.

You'll watch it, what's another 15 seconds for not being behind on sherdog later.

Fuck TS whatever is happening in your life right now leave it at home and don't take it out on R3

That being said.. you will watch.. At the bar or on your phone

Anyone else feel the same way?

Back when I used to watch at bars, I sometimes left early if the headliner was a midget fight.

I wouldn't bother for Ronda's fight, though. It's only going to take 1-4 minutes for the inevitable to happen.

Unless, you really, really want to get your check and get out slightly ahead of everyone else.

Shit man I'm not even going to the bar. This is a farce of a card, can't imagine anyone spending 60-70 bucks for it.

everyone in this thread talking shit, i bet ALL of you watch the ronda fight.

you aint gots to lie to kick it.

Back