Tonight's free card is leagues better than $65 UFC 240

It's like someone messed up the undercards and put 240's undercard on tonight and tonight's on 240

Swap the main and co-main events from each card around and it makes more sense

Swap the 3 main card fights from 240 with any 3 of the main card fights from tonight's card and the PPV would be leagues better

Hilarious that the UFC thinks they can just throw a title fight on the top of a card and expect you to pay PPV prices.

UFC 240 is shit because the headlining fight makes NO sense at all. Frankie does not deserve a title shot.

I'm still surprised that people actually pay that much for these cards.
My buddy asked me if this was a espn card or a ppv.

My response "Fuck man I dont know. I just stream everything"

True story

Arlovski vs Rothwell should be on the ppv just below the Cyborg fight. Their 1st fight was entertaining and Arlovski, and to some degree Big Ben, are known to die hard fans and some casual fans that might somewhat aid in more purchases.

Imagine paying for pay per views in 2019.
200.gif

Honestly should have made this card plus the Holloway fight the PPV and done Spencer vs Cyborg as the fight night main event

i agree
but also who is interested in losing record alex caceres????

Most people aren’t paying anyway,
I do. The UFC for all it's faults is still the best MMA org. we've got. Imagine if the UFC went away? We gonna watch Legacy FC every Saturday night? I gotta support them, even if they kinda suck now... :confused:

I have espn+ but no cable. Can I watch? This shit is too damn confusing.

Back