Tonight showed how good McGregor is.

Showed nothing about Connor. If anything, it showed how lame Wonderboy's fighting style is. Pettis isn't that good.

Clear troll job.

Or maybe you're just clearly stupid.

:rolleyes:

I have heard about the practice of people posting something so stupid that it gets people to reply a lot. I guess it works. My understanding is that Conor fandom has been formalised into a religion. Adherers are required to have a shrine and effigy of there Messiah that requires worship and homage several times a day.

Pettis got schooled by 3 year lay off Diaz. Couldnt handle that smoke. Conor went toe to toe with the man and came out on top. Only Conor can go toe to toe with Diaz and win.
I have no idea what drug you're on. It sure is working..

source.gif

oezc49iogye11.gif

It is still amazes me that Nate didn't go out from that.

Are you talking about that Irish guy that got his ass whipped by Khabib?

Pretty amazing that a guy that never missed weight at 145 shucked off virtually all the grappling of the 170 lb monster we saw tonight. Not to mention came out on top after 5 grueling rounds against the cardio machine. Not to mention batting his head around like a volleyball the first 2 rounds and having him falling and stumbling around like a drunkard.

Last edited:
Thompson at his peak and Diaz in his infancy, this Pettis performance with his clinch work was his best ever.
No, Diaz was not in his infancy.
Not even close.
That was a huge win and upset for punk.
Best win if his career.

just shows how trash Pettis is. People got exposed tonight. Both Pettis and DC got outclassed even though they came off of wins with a lucky punch

Pretty amazing that a guy that never missed weight at 145 shucked off virtually all the grappling of the 170 lb monster we saw tonight. Not to mention came out on top after 5 grueling rounds against the cardio machine. Not to mention batting his head around like a volleyball the first 2 rounds and having him falling and stumbling around like a drunkard.

Shucked off, by getting choked out?

Back