Tonight showed how good McGregor is.

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Pettis got schooled by 3 year lay off Diaz. Couldnt handle that smoke. Conor went toe to toe with the man and came out on top. Only Conor can go toe to toe with Diaz and win.

Only Conor can go toe to toe with Diaz and win.
source.gif

oezc49iogye11.gif

Pettis got schooled by 3 year lay off Diaz. Couldnt handle that smoke. Conor went toe to toe with the man and came out on top. Only Conor can go toe to toe with Diaz and win.

What about the other 10 people who beat him who aren't named Conor McGregor?

Oh you're talking about the gift decision they gave him in the second fight? Haha

Who is this conor you speak of?

Showed just how good Joe Duffy is, you mean.

Conor lost twice if you really think about it..

1. Conor can’t even knock out 60 year old alcoholics.

2. He obviously didn’t go toe to toe with Nate - tapped like a chicken in the first fight.

Can't have a single ufc card without that Irish asshole coming up. I know your obsessed TS, and fuck Conor in your dreams while you splooge little loser piles in your underwear, but you you don't have to bother us with it

Pettis hasn't looked good in years. Conor getting choked out by Nate and then winning a close decision is nothing to brag about

Conor couldn’t even fluster an alcoholic old timer at 2:30 in the afternoon sat on a barstool.

I’ve been waiting for the obligatory Conor thread

Lots of people have beaten Diaz before.

I think Ferguson can beat him. Ferguson has better footwork and faster punches.

Back