Tomorrow will be Ben Rothwell’s 50th pro fight !

6fa43753b0a78867cdafa8f3bda0d353.png

10-3 isn't that bad? Looks alright to me.

2 wins over Middleweights, an L to Big Nog performed well though, win over a pro wrestler with 0 MMA wins ever another win over a pro wrestler making his debut went on to lose all 3 MMA fights, win over a Mongolian wrestler, lost his first fight, injured against Sapp won his 3rd and final fight, lost to Fujita, draw in mixed rules fight, beats another fighter making their pro debut after transitioning from Judo, beat a former Sumo Wrestler 0-1 record, beats a 7-18 Regional fighter but is actually a fighter, defeats actor turned fighter in his final fight with a 2-2 record, loss to Nortje, win over guy making pro debut ends career with a 2-2 record.

He beat a lot of really bad opponents. It's easy to make a bad arguement when you only casually look at some numbers without figuring out if they're any good

Him and Nelson were kings at IFL those were dome oldschool days

Do you guys think Big Ben will get the win? Hes surely close to retirement now..

And Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost twice in K-1. He was an absolute beast.

this thread disappoints. no GIF on first page of ben doing his evil postfight villain laugh. that is the only appropriate reply to this thread.

I have no idea how this fight is going to go but I hope to fuck it isn't as boring as I think it's going to be

this thread disappoints. no GIF on first page of ben doing his evil postfight villain laugh. that is the only appropriate reply to this thread.

<PlusJuan>

IhvjX3u.gif

It's the gesture at the end that really makes it next level

Back