Tommy Morrison’s Sons

View attachment 686951 View attachment 686953 Just found out today scrolling on Tommy’s WiKI that Both of his sons are professional boxers does anyone see them becoming a champ? How good are they? Both have super high KO percentages
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/699496
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/678288

They have such high KO percentages because they've both been feasting on low-level opponents from the midwest circuit for their entire careers. As soon as they move up to stiffer competition we'll see if their power is real & if they can withstand return fire from decent fighters that are looking to make a name for themselves by knocking off one of the Morrison boys.
My guess is that of the two, James will get beat first. Trey seems to be the one with the most potential but he hasn't been very active lately due to issues with his hand which he broke a while back during one of his fights. He fought a fellow unbeaten fighter a couple of years ago who was supposed to test him but he belted him out quickly so maybe he has a bit of a future but I doubt either one of them ever sniffs a world title shot.

They have such high KO percentages because they've both been feasting on low-level opponents from the midwest circuit for their entire careers. As soon as they move up to stiffer competition we'll see if their power is real & if they can withstand return fire from decent fighters that are looking to make a name for themselves by knocking off one of the Morrison boys.
My guess is that of the two, James will get beat first. Trey seems to be the one with the most potential but he hasn't been very active lately due to issues with his hand which he broke a while back during one of his fights. He fought a fellow unbeaten fighter a couple of years ago who was supposed to test him but he belted him out quickly so maybe he has a bit of a future but I doubt either one of them ever sniffs a world title shot.
Thanks for the info, it would be cool to see them have decent careers and win a few big fights, and the heavyweight division could always use some new life.

I take it you were a big Tommy Morrison back in the day. Me too. Especially when I fought on the same card as him in Atlantic City back in 1990. He was a pretty cool guy.

Morrison & me AC 1990.
IMG_20170926_145304.jpg

I take it you were a big Tommy Morrison back in the day. Me too. Especially when I fought on the same card as him in Atlantic City back in 1990. He was a pretty cool guy.

Morrison & me AC 1990.
View attachment 686977
Yeah my Fathers name Was Tommy also and he watched boxing all the time so as a kid in the early 90s I watched him a lot.

View attachment 686951 View attachment 686953 Just found out today scrolling on Tommy’s WiKI that Both of his sons are professional boxers does anyone see them becoming a champ? How good are they? Both have super high KO percentages
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/699496
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/678288

Always look at the records of the guys they are beating, and if one of their opponents has a good record, look at the records of the guys HE beat to get that good record.

It's very easy to build up a pretty record when your competition is carefully controlled. But the fact is both guys are 30, haven't fought anyone and don't seem to be interested in fighting anyone, so I would say their chances at becoming champ are slim to nil.

Well the Daddy had an amateur back ground, he went to the Olympic trials. I’m so not sure the boys do, and given their ages and experience its doubtful.

Its okay at least they know their ceiling, look at what happened to Wilder's kid brother he got KTFO by Dustin Long an MMA fighter with a 7 win 6 loss record.

If they try to live up to their father's stature then their careers most likely won't go well.

Dang I thought when the parents have AIDS that they pass it on to their kids. Are these guys AIDS-free?

Are these guys AIDS-free?
Most likely yes.
Otherwise they weren't live now.
Plus they get licence and Insurance & allowed to fight. I have no doubts that they were asked to test it.
Usually hep B, C and HIV & SED tests are done.

Most likely yes.
Otherwise they weren't live now.
Plus they get licence and Insurance & allowed to fight. I have no doubts that they were asked to test it.
Usually hep B, C and HIV & SED tests are done.
Their old man pulled some shit a few years before he died where he claimed he didn’t have the bug and fought on an Indian reservation IIRC. Really scummy shit.

Morrison & me AC 1990.
View attachment 686977
I've trimmed it down to 2 possible people

You're 1 of these people: Ron Morgan or Darrin Allen

I thought you might be another guy but he's dead since 2015 and you seem to be alive

I've trimmed it down to 2 possible people

You're 1 of these people: Ron Morgan or Darrin Allen

I thought you might be another guy but he's dead since 2015 and you seem to be alive

LOL. Sorry, bro, but you're wrong on both counts, I'm definitely of the wrong complexion to be either of those gentlemen. Nor did my career advance to their levels. Hell, Allen fought for the vacant title vs William Guthrie. Unfortunately, I never advanced to near that status. Good try though. :D

Dang I thought when the parents have AIDS that they pass it on to their kids. Are these guys AIDS-free?
Not necessarily. An HIV+ male can impregnate an HIV- female without infecting her if he is on medication that lowers his viral load. If the mom is HIV+ then the chances of the fetus contracting it are much higher (though not 100%).

James is real raw and hasn’t had the top schooling with better guys around him like Trey who does everything better. He’s a knockout waiting to happen.

Trey has potential and needs to stay active,he’s bounced around a bit to much and needs to stay with a particular trainer. He looked best in 2015 under Roach and needs to be more active .

Being champ is stacked against Trey but he’s certainly better boxer then Wilder so anything’s possible even if he’s under 6”3 or about....you can’t dismiss that type of power,he’s a brute good fast sharp punches he’s a threat if he can stay on course.

Back