Tommy Jeffers 155lb/135lb barbell curls

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]h2Cyuxq_RUA[/YT]

[YT]RMaArfCgLl4[/YT]

These are the most impressive curls I've seen on youtube. The form is perfect. Anybody here come close to being able to curl this much weight with the same form?

Looks like he should be using that squat rack for actual squats.

That's some strong ass biceps.

Yeah but can he do triceps extensions with the whole stack? You need versatility as an athlete

I used to curl 185 with decent form back in the day. No wonder my elbows are an arthritic mess now.

My buddy jay can do 170 ish for 5 fairly strict. Guy is a strongman competitor though. I'm lucky if i can 110 for 2-3 lol.

i can do 100 for 5 and im 170 pounds, doesnt seem to impressive to me

Leeman is a tank and is not doing these with good form but im sure if he lowered the weights he could do way more then that guy

Leeman is a tank and is not doing these with good form but im sure if he lowered the weights he could do way more then that guy

Leeman also weighs 350 and is juiced to the gills. Complete with soccer ball head and acne scars.

Leeman also weighs 350 and is juiced to the gills. Complete with soccer ball head and acne scars.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Do you know how many people use steroids and will never come close to the strength of George Leeman?

Pro tip: Check the video in the OP.

Do you know how many people use steroids and will never come close to the strength of George Leeman?

Pro tip: Check the video in the OP.

The answer being pretty much everyone who has ever used steriods.

i can do 100 for 5 and im 170 pounds, doesnt seem to impressive to me

There's a HUGE difference when doing them that stict between 150+lbs and 100lbs. There's other videos of BIG mofos that end up working out with Tommy and one of the main points of their videos is how this guy is using their strict curl weight for a warm up. He also does 80 lb dumbbells for skullcrushers easily.

A lot of people that see these videos may also make the mistake of not realizing the form he's using and think they are doing weight close to him with the same form but they're using momentum.

This forum has taken such a nosedive in recent years. I remember when this was a place for serious training and when threads like this would have got nuked by the mods in minutes. How far we've fallen.

And I'll just leave this here. Magnus Samuelsson curling 308lbsx4 with fairly strict form:

Back