Tommy Fury

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't follow boxing closely, so I was wondering what people thought about Tommy in regards to PEDs. He seems really TST. So do you think he is on them or do you think errbody is on them like Nate? Or any other thought on the subject. PED accusations don't seem like the problem they once were, but if mods feel like this is a problematic subject, feel free to delete my thread.

He looks more like a bodybuilder than a boxer, and the lats are a dead giveaway.

The Fury lads are self conscious of their physiques. It's a recipe for disaster.

Opponents with:

0 11 0
2 26 0
0 26 2
10 102 3
before fight with him.

Well considering his brother Tyson and cousin Hughie are both PED cheats who have failed multiple tests, plus throw in all the elicit drug use associated with that family, and it's not so hard to believe Tommy isnt on something too.

{<shrug}

He’s a reality tv star, not a boxer. Not sure how you can claim he is on the juice n
Based on his physique.

I've seen a few of his fights and he's average at best. British/European title is about as far as he'll go.

I've seen a few of his fights and he's average at best. British/European title is about as far as he'll go.

To go even that far would be impressive enough for a guy with no real amateur background to speak of.

My prediction is that he'll beat up a bunch of tomato cans and run up his record, to give himself something to boast about next to his brothers. I doubt we will ever see him in a real fight.

If not for his last name, he'd probably be doing something else.

Back