Tommie Copper or Rehband Sleeves for Tennis Elbow....

ruberked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm at my wits end with my tennis elbow....

Anyone ever tried any of these sleeves(or any brand actually)? I asked my ortho doc a about them and he pretty much shrugged them off. I wear a band on my forearm but it's not really providing much relief either.

I'm usually not one to get sucked in by commercials but TC has had a pretty strong marketing campaign lately so perhaps my discomfort is making me a bit more impressionable than usual.

Thanks in advance....

I'm at my wits end with my tennis elbow....

Anyone ever tried any of these sleeves(or any brand actually)? I asked my ortho doc a about them and he pretty much shrugged them off. I wear a band on my forearm but it's not really providing much relief either.

I'm usually not one to get sucked in by commercials but TC has had a pretty strong marketing campaign lately so perhaps my discomfort is making me a bit more impressionable than usual.

Thanks in advance....

I have personally never tried either but a friend of mine who was a competitive weight lifter swears by Tommy Copper. She said nothing helps as much as it does and sometimes sleeps in one.

I bought like 500$ worth of tommie copper gear. I can't workout without it. It's a must if you don't want your body to break down and still workout hard. I would try to wait on some of the cool deals they throw out there but its worth every penny.
I'm a boxer who had elbow and knee problems. After a couple months I wouldn't say cured but 75% increase in comfort from barely being able to run. Elbows,Knee sleeves and tri pants my favorite.

Appreciate the feed back guys....I might break down and try TC then. I have a kid on the way so surgery is out the question for a while. Guess it can't hurt to try in the meantime...

Back