Tommie Copper or Rehband Sleeves for Tennis Elbow....

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ruberked, Jan 19, 2015.

1. ruberked

ruberked Blue Belt

I'm at my wits end with my tennis elbow....

Anyone ever tried any of these sleeves(or any brand actually)? I asked my ortho doc a about them and he pretty much shrugged them off. I wear a band on my forearm but it's not really providing much relief either.

I'm usually not one to get sucked in by commercials but TC has had a pretty strong marketing campaign lately so perhaps my discomfort is making me a bit more impressionable than usual.

Thanks in advance....

2. Moneymike419

Moneymike419 White Belt

I have personally never tried either but a friend of mine who was a competitive weight lifter swears by Tommy Copper. She said nothing helps as much as it does and sometimes sleeps in one.

3. Mikenasty

Mikenasty White Belt

I bought like 500$ worth of tommie copper gear. I can't workout without it. It's a must if you don't want your body to break down and still workout hard. I would try to wait on some of the cool deals they throw out there but its worth every penny.
    I'm a boxer who had elbow and knee problems. After a couple months I wouldn't say cured but 75% increase in comfort from barely being able to run. Elbows,Knee sleeves and tri pants my favorite.

4. ruberked

ruberked Blue Belt

Appreciate the feed back guys....I might break down and try TC then. I have a kid on the way so surgery is out the question for a while. Guess it can't hurt to try in the meantime...