Tomi Lahren's Real Face and Ears Revealed

Absolutely horrible human being, at least when she's in character. I know she panders to her audience, but she just seems like a horrible person sometimes.

The only time I saw her look normal was when she was shaking like a leaf getting interviewed by Trevor Noah.

As far as the topic at hand, Tomi would still get it.

I prefer Lauren Southern:
Cn5VkmZUMAANr9b.jpg

But I’d still ruin Tomi’s life, as well.

Huh, so that's what makeup is for.

Mystery solved.

It's still genuinely disconcerting how much the difference varies between women. Some are just as pretty without any and look like the same person. Some look like an entirely different person as is the case here.

She got the Zab Judah brows
Zab_Judah._2jpg.jpg

They look like entirely different people.

If you saw the first chick walking into a bar and then leave and walking in 30 minutes later dolled up like the second one you would never know they are the same person.
Lol I know several cholas who I can take a super soaker too that would come out looking like zab.

Looks like the same person...except she’s wearing makeup and with the aide of professional photography instead of screen grabs from YouTube.

Looks good to me. My type.
<NewGina>

I always find 'omg woman doesn't look 10/10 without makeup, so she's really ugly' posts hilarious. Think the only women some people have seen are the ones in glossy media. With $thousands of budget in each of makeup, lighting, and photoshopping (& not to mention - cosmetic surgery).
Im more concerned of the dudes goin for the prebuscent pubic look. Like wtf y’all like little girls.

Lol I know several cholas who I can take a super soaker too that would come out looking like zab.
lol that was the ting back in the day man. Those cholas with the thin clown eye brows, the dark line around the lips and ben davis shirts and dickies pants

5ab677ba194a71ac2f14146b3d0d012c.jpg

d807dffe318c7d9903f02b9621c70ff2.jpg

Both Tomi and Lauren Southern are pretty much the Twitch Thots of their political affiliation...both shills and taking advantage of the incels in the anti SJW crew. Neither actually believe in what they preach...but with that being said....

balls deep in both.

Both Tomi and Lauren Southern are pretty much the Twitch Thots of their political affiliation...both shills and taking advantage of the incels in the anti SJW crew. Neither actually believe in what they preach...but with that being said....

balls deep in both.
Opportunists. Ive seen a lot of thse pretty female conservative types, they don't even believe half of what they say they just do it to make money they found a lucrative niche. A lot of those sexy female gamers are rich off donations of incels, but you cant hate on these women, if they find a way to make money they saw it. The desperate male gamers who will donate money while dreaming of her while she spends that money on her real life boyfriend.

You guys are gay if you don't want a woman too look pretty

Support the no make up movement. Alicia Keys has been going make up free for years now. and is one of the most vocal supporters on make up free movement. Men deserve to know the truth honesty the best policy
Alicia Keys On Going Makeup-Free, Life: ‘I Just Want To Be Honest With Myself’

59bf96cd-93b2-4c56-989e-070222178007-getty-911539774.jpg

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

She looks pretty good without makeup.

For years I thought she was Afro Puerto Rican, come to find she's black/Italian Irish

Holy shit she's so fugly

No wonder why she's mad all the time

I think she looks pretty with and without.

Shes disgusting. She wishes she had AOC's pretty face and fine body. Tomi wouldnt make it in the bar scene. Too ugly and bitchy..

"proof makeup can make women more beautiful"

did you think we spend time putting it on to make ourselves look uglier?

why do you make so many threads praising male bodies and hating on women?
Because male bodies have the perfect form, it's no coincident that a rocket is penis shaped!
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back