Tomi Lahren: ‘Can You Imagine If Fox News Attacked Michelle Obama?

Michelle said kids shouldn’t eat fat food for lunch and the GOP took it as an assault on The Alamo.

That video was pretty light all things considered. Nothing like the hate beautiful Melania has gotten.

The formerly beautiful Melania. Now, post surgery, she looks weird. Her face is frozen in a strange and unattractive expression.

756142.jpg

If you think liberals are being too hard on First Lady Melania Trump for wearing a jacket indicating she really doesn’t care about detained migrant children, the other side of the aisle has had more than its fair share of flipouts over fashion choices.

Check out conservative pundit Glenn Beck calling then-First Lady Michelle Obama’s white outfit with black splotches to visit an oil spill site back in 2010 an “outrage”.

“The most Marie Antoinette of anything I have ever seen,” he called it.

Even Bill O’Reilly was a little stymied by the claim and even made fun of him for it. He noted that then-Fox News guest Laura Ingraham called Obama’s garden a “left-wing plot” and started laughing about the ridiculousness of the idea. Beck ended up laughing, too, so at least he doesn’t think greenery is an outrage.

Meanwhile, Obama’s shirt was merely a pattern which may – y’know, if you Rorschach it – look like an oil spill. Melania’s jacket literally read “I REALLY DON’T CARE DO U” en route to a site where the presence or lack of caring was of paramount importance to everyone watching the first lady interact with workers and children.
In any event, no matter which side you’re on, clothes matter. It’s important to choose the right outfit for the occasion, or politicos who oppose you will notice – and comment.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/wat...earing-white-to-oil-spill-this-is-an-outrage/

If you scroll through the meme thread, the one guy who posts all the right-wing stuff (Cint) has posted probably hundreds that explicitly joke about how Michelle Obama is a man or a gorilla. A little something for reference when people clutch their pearls at the "horrible treatment" that Melania has to endure.

I personally think that her clothing choices and things like her cyberbullying advocacy are little potshots at her husband, and that they are probably as estranged as Bill and Hillary.

lol, i think shes gotten off pretty easy. she plagiarized a speech, and wore this jacket on the way to visit migrant kids. either one of those things would have gotten michelle eviscerated by fox.

0621-melania-trump-jacket-ap-zara-3.jpg

and as far as the OP, idk if tomi even believes a lot of what she says. like most shamelessly partisan pundits, i think she just knows how to make the money.

Her anti-bullying campaign is hilarious as well. It juxtaposes nicely with Donald's behavior on Twitter.

The formerly beautiful Melania. Now, post surgery, she looks weird. Her face is frozen in a strange and unattractive expression.

756142.jpg

She's starting to look like that lady who got so much plastic surgery she's turning into a lion - Jocelyn Wildenstein or something iirc.

Ahhh she ain’t advocating for healthier lunches or anything but I’ll take my First Lady with a nice womanly ass thank you very much

Db0P4NXW4AEGRCG.jpg

Move to France pussy
Aren’t you getting awfully cheeky for an immigrant?

Get it, cheeky! Butt? Womanly ass. Woo.

Lol.

But really, you suck.

Aren’t you getting awfully cheeky for an immigrant?

Get it, cheeky! Butt?

Lol.

But really, you suck.

I call myself an American above anything else brah

Really though there are some posters here with bad taste in asses....,wait yeah that works

I call myself an American above anything else brah

Really though there are some posters here with bad taste in asses....,wait yeah that works
Yeah, but where are you from?

I hope it’s not one of those shithole countries.

1*Ejf9vMh05ArPplxJ20_pXg.jpeg

756142.jpg
Like all models

But she’s 100 times better looking than Obama

Yeah, but where are you from?

I hope it’s not one of those shithole countries.

1*Ejf9vMh05ArPplxJ20_pXg.jpeg

The 65th ranked country in the world playboi.......Cuba

I wouldn’t say it’s a shithole if you takeaway the whole communism thing

This thread is about Tomi Lahren's hypocrisy (or short memory) re: media treatment of First Ladies. The P&M forum has plenty of threads that are polls comparing womens' looks...

And for everyone who thinks it's some kind of "winning" that Melania Trump is better looking than Michelle Obama (kind of an eye of the beholder thing, IMHO), remember which one of those women had her husband go and cheat with multiple different women including while she was pregnant.

Back