Tomi Lahren: ‘Can You Imagine If Fox News Attacked Michelle Obama?

Ahhh she ain’t advocating for healthier lunches or anything but I’ll take my First Lady with a nice womanly ass thank you very much

Db0P4NXW4AEGRCG.jpg

Move to France pussy
You're drooling over baby ass and telling people to move to France lmfao. Oh how you marks are easily impressed.

My girl Michelle O, now that's an ass. Prime First Lady.

kUHr5fT.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

You're drooling over baby ass and telling people to move to France lmfao. Oh how you marks are easily impressed.

kUHr5fT.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

Ass is where we can all come together as one, but I can’t agree here man Melania is miles above this

mo1.jpg

Ahhh she ain’t advocating for healthier lunches or anything but I’ll take my First Lady with a nice womanly ass thank you very much

Db0P4NXW4AEGRCG.jpg

Move to France pussy
Lol Michelle has a much thicker and juicier ass, my lil pussy muffin.

<{outtahere}>

Ass is where we can all come together as one, but I can’t agree here man Melania is miles above this

mo1.jpg

You know I can do that too right?

dAPUcui.jpg

It's like a brick wall. Flat, hard, no bounce at all. It's Taylor Swift like in it's actual absence. Miss me with that slander.

And how you got heels on and no bounce?

<DisgustingHHH>

dAPUcui.jpg

It's like a brick wall. Flat, hard, no bounce at all. It's Taylor Swift like in it's actual absence. Miss me with that slander.

<DisgustingHHH>

You're gonna have to try harder than that to beat Michelle's granny ass pic.

dAPUcui.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

This should be a poll to be honest, still prefer Melania....Trump ain’t hitting that right man

kUHr5fT.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

kUHr5fT.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>
Bro, pull the plug on this while there is still time!

That video was pretty light all things considered. Nothing like the hate beautiful Melania has gotten.

lol, i think shes gotten off pretty easy. she plagiarized a speech, and wore this jacket on the way to visit migrant kids. either one of those things would have gotten michelle eviscerated by fox.

0621-melania-trump-jacket-ap-zara-3.jpg

and as far as the OP, idk if tomi even believes a lot of what she says. like most shamelessly partisan pundits, i think she just knows how to make the money.

Sorry, can't post Melania's nudes here.

Ee29ryi.gif

Is that like the lady from ghostbusters nudes that no one wanted but were released anyways?

Haha did you change your post? I could swear it said Michele’s nudes

I don't think you have a your finger on the pulse of Millennitards:
‘The Daily Show’ Host Trevor Noah Lands New Deal After Ratings Success
Ironically, he was sinking before the Trump Effect.

Trump has been the best possible gift to his worst possible enemies.
I agree.
Prior to Trump, Fallon was the king of late night and they were talking about replacing Colbert with the Carpool Karoke guy.
Fast forward to Trumps presidency, Fallon (albeit this was a many months ago, and I do not super follow late night host ratings) is now sitting in 3rd behind Colbert and Kimmel.
Just look at SNL. They had no one to do Obama or least do a funny Obama because Obama is bland. The best one I saw was the Rock doing Obama, and that was not funny because the Rock was so much like Obama, but funny because the Rock was trying to be Obama. Much like Tracy Morgan's Mike Tyson, it was a terrible impersonation, but funny because it was so out there.
Trump is loud, Obama is calculated. IT is easier to make fun of the loud guy, because he gives you more material.

I agree.
Prior to Trump, Fallon was the king of late night and they were talking about replacing Colbert with the Carpool Karoke guy.
Fast forward to Trumps presidency, Fallon (albeit this was a many months ago, and I do not super follow late night host ratings) is now sitting in 3rd behind Colbert and Kimmel.
Just look at SNL. They had no one to do Obama or least do a funny Obama because Obama is bland. The best one I saw was the Rock doing Obama, and that was not funny because the Rock was so much like Obama, but funny because the Rock was trying to be Obama. Much like Tracy Morgan's Mike Tyson, it was a terrible impersonation, but funny because it was so out there.
Trump is loud, Obama is calculated. IT is easier to make fun of the loud guy, because he gives you more material.
they wouldnt have DARED to make fun of obama in any way no matter how expertly an impersonator may have been able to

I agree.

These type of shows have become a Trump-a-thon. I get the guy provides material but constantly being bout Trump every other segment has turned me away from all of them. I though the daily show went the way of the opposition and the nightly show with larry wilmore

Back