Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Tomi Lahren: ‘Can You Imagine If Fox News Attacked Michelle Obama?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by 58miles, Aug 22, 2018.

1. 58miles Black Belt

ON WHAT PLANET?
    Tomi Lahren Lives in Alternate Universe Where Fox News Never Attacked Michelle Obama
    The conservative commentator, who apparently was born in 2017, seems unaware of her network's long history of attacking the former first lady.

On what planet does Tomi Lahren live?

The last time we checked in on the right-wing provocateur, she’d rebounded from being booted by Glenn Beck’s network by landing at Fox News and a pro-Trump PAC.

Lahren on Wednesday morning made the most of her Fox & Friendsappearance today, in which she defended Melania Trump from Ana Navarro’s “disgusting and vile” criticism by suggesting Fox News would never stoop to the level of bashing a first lady.

Navarro, a CNN analyst, joked two days ago that Melania must have suffered “oxygen deprivation to the brain” in pushing for awareness of cyberbullying in an era when the world’s biggest cyberbully is her own husband and president.

Lahren, aghast, declared that she could not conceive of a world where previous first ladies like Michelle Obama would ever be treated with such disrespect on Fox News:

I have never seen a First Lady be attacked like this, like Melania Trump has, for the good works and good deeds that she's done. Can you imagine if we would sit here on Fox News and attack Michelle Obama for something that she was trying to do to better the country?

— Tomi Lahren, Fox & Friends, Aug. 22, 2018
    Look, Tomi, you're not even a year into your tenure at Fox News. We understand if you’re unfamiliar with the network’s exhaustive history of bashing Michelle Obama. We found at least 111 instances of Fox News attacking her public campaign for healthier diets alone, but if you need some more examples we’ve compiled a few below:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tomi-...ked-michelle-obama?source=twitter&via=desktop

2. M3t4tr0n Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Classy First Lady Michelle O > Comrade Drumps Russian Mail Ordered Bride

3. M3t4tr0n Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

To be fair I see Melania as kinda anti Trump. She be slipping in lil shots at her own hubby plus she seems nice. She definitely likes Michelle O and copied her speech so...

4. Swing Brown Belt

What a ditz.

5. Quequeg Banned Banned

While easy on the eyes, this chick is dumb as a stump.

6. Dolomite Red Belt

I can imagine a lot of things wrt Tomi Lahren.

[​IMG]

7. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE**** Platinum Member

Jesus Christ. Can I get paid to be on TV? I can just say things with the best of em.

8. Scheme Black Belt

That video was pretty light all things considered. Nothing like the hate beautiful Melania has gotten.

9. HOLA Silver Belt

10. dontsnitch Steel Belt

The best was the few blue check marks that speculated on whether Trump beat Melania when she was in the hospital. Turns out it was just surgery. Or was it?

But even here, it's less an attack on her than Trump. From what I've seen, she's more overlooked than anything else.

It's my opinion that Republicans were far worse to Michelle than libs have been to Melania, but the media has been worse to Melania, but what do you expect, they think she married Hitler.

11. tehJameson RANCH Banned

Melania is a shithead and is a stain in the white house but she is overlooked by an even larger orange stain.

I feel for her though, she didn't sign up for this circus she just wanted loads of cash.

12. ocean size Red Belt

Lol this is what happens when your awareness of politics began in 2015

13. Dolomite Red Belt

Is there an actual count-down clock somewhere that's counting down the minutes until actual proof of her attacking the former First Lady splashes across zillions of people's screens?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  14. Makani Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free

If you're hot, probably. The number of 300 pound dimwits I know who worshipped Tomi during the campaign was staggering. She makes them believe hot women would sit there and listen to their spiels.

15. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

Yet 120 pound wet napkins still worship Trevor Noah.

We're all inhabiting a world thirsty for prime Jon Stewart.

16. hillelslovak87 Steel Belt

Gun metal, meet barren womb!

Untrue. Not even Trevor Noah is a fan of Trevor Noah, and he's Trevor Noah.

17. Darth_Inv1ctu5 Yellow Card Yellow Card

All you need to know in order to form an opinion on Tomi Lahren shitposting are two words - Tomi Lahren.

The fact that she commands any kind of credibility among republicans speaks to the level of degeneracy among the population. Akin to many examples in the animal kingdom, this lot should be shunned for carrying inferior genes...

18. Edgy Brah Look into it Banned

Even though I'm on the Left, can yoiu imagine hittin' Tomi from behind while she goes on a "Final Thought" rant?

19. AlexDB9 Banned Banned

Ahhh she ain’t advocating for healthier lunches or anything but I’ll take my First Lady with a nice womanly ass thank you very much

[​IMG]

Move to France pussy

20. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

I don't think you have a your finger on the pulse of Millennitards:
    ‘The Daily Show’ Host Trevor Noah Lands New Deal After Ratings Success
    Ironically, he was sinking before the Trump Effect.

Trump has been the best possible gift to his worst possible enemies.