Tomasz Adamek vs Michael Grant, this saturday

Agreed, Grant has been over for a long time, but he looks like he is in shape. And much respect to Duva Boxing for keeping their fighters busy without HBO or Showtime.

Michael Grant from the "Town"!

But I like Adamek in this fight and enjoy his fighting style and activity.

411ed870000813014c6da6f1

People mostly say, Adamek will win this easy. I am on Adamek

There's a pretty good article on Maxboxing about the guy who runs these shows... makes interesting points about how he (realistically) predicts how many buys it will get and sets the price accordingly.

Max Boxing - Sub Lead - Integrated Sports to the Rescue

That said, I think he's got this one wrong. Drop the price to $10-$20 and I think a whole lot more people would buy it... enough to cover the disparity in pricing.

Thanks for the link.

If I thought Grant had a shot in hell, I'd be all over it...but with a free Strikeforce card tonight (that I'm actually looking forward to) I might have to give it a miss. Depends on how much carnage has been wrought @ home during my time @ "work" today :icon_twis

I can't believe that they are charging money to see this. Adamek wins in a snoozer I think.

Adamek looking too quick for Grant, but Grant took a few good shots.

I can understand liking Adamek... but how can people think he'll beat a Klitschko brother

Adamek won, looked good against a slow, not so active Grant who didn't know how to use his reach and jab. Plus Adamek couldn't hurt Grant and he was landing some nice shots too, I don't think he'll beat the Klitschko's but there's not much left

Adamek won, looked good against a slow, not so active Grant who didn't know how to use his reach and jab. Plus Adamek couldn't hurt Grant and he was landing some nice shots too, I don't think he'll beat the Klitschko's but there's not much left

He looked OK... he was hurt a couple of times.

I can understand liking Adamek... but how can people think he'll beat a Klitschko brother

Vlad glass chin and lack there of balls. Vlad wont go for a Ko he wont take that risk, Adamek will have a few rounds to land one and then go ape shit trying to finish him.

Vs Vitaly i say wait till he retires.

Vlad glass chin and lack there of balls. Vlad wont go for a Ko he wont take that risk, Adamek will have a few rounds to land one and then go ape shit trying to finish him.

Vs Vitaly i say wait till he retires.

You're the kind of person I'm talking about :icon_lol:

Account bet if Wlad fights Adamek that Wlad takes it

deal?

Adamek will NOT beat the Klitschkos. He should have finished Grant and made a statement but, nope, he went 12 rounds with a guy who got obliterated by Lennox Lewis (who is also on the same level as the Klitschkos; particularly Vitali) by the second round. Let's not forget that Grant was definitely a better fighter prior to his loss to Lewis than he is now and he was in his prime. An over-the-hill Michael Grant going 12 rounds with this guy, Adamek, who I've been hearing all this fuss about. Pshhh. Either Klitschko will trample him into oblivion.

That was a good win for Tomasz Adamek.

I'd like to see adamak v haye, the two smaller heavyweights give it a go and then be fed, er fight one of the robots.

Back