Tom Hanks Was Awesome In The Dan Brown Movies

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Watching Inferno and he makes these movies watchable. Without him, the movies don't get made. No one else could have play such a great character like Prof. Langdon. He explains shit so much better than Nick in National Treasure.

Tom-Hanks-as-Robert-Langd-010.jpg

And Inferno is spot on about over population.

Some shitty acting in this scene.

Some shitty acting in this scene.

Naw man, you can really see the FEAR of Death in his eyes and FEEL the release of what he thought was his last breathe.

DeadThirstyDassierat-size_restricted.gif

I liked the first two

However the third one came off as pure satire

Saving Private Candle...

Shooter is low-key one of the best action movies of the 2000s

Yea, it is a film you could rewatch. Peña was dogshit though. Slater was probably too busy with something else and they got stuck with that vato.

I loved the first two, but I remember that my overly religious parents having a major problem with me seeing the Davinci Code.

I head he likes pizza, or is it chicken?

There’s no way the movies could ever do the books justice, but I absolutely agree Tom Hanks is Robert Langdon. If they make a movie out of the Lost Symbol and he’s not Robert Langdon, I’m not watching it.

Yea, it is a film you could rewatch. Peña was dogshit though. Slater was probably too busy with something else and they got stuck with that vato.

I dont hate Pena

I think he is a good comedic relief character. I really like him in those small roles like Shooter and Ant Man

He also showed acting chops in End of Watch

Back