Social Tom Cotton, stolen valor, claimed to be a Ranger

Somebody should've held on to this until Cotton repeated the lie in public and then called him out with, "Now, just you wait a Cotton pickin' minute ..."
You're racist for using that remark you goddamn racist.

Somebody should've held on to this until Cotton repeated the lie in public and then called him out with, "Now, just you wait a Cotton pickin' minute ..."

it is because of this sort of "pure spun gold" content, i continue to visit this forum.

<Oku04>

Bravo.

11 Bravos who are assigned to the Regiment are Rangers

Some E-1's through E-3's who have graduated R.I.P and are assigned to the Regiment are called Rangers even though some may not yet have been slotted for a Ranger school date or haven't been through Ranger School Yet.

The Regiment is a Tier 1 SOF unit that works closely with the 160th, and DELTA. So for us that have served yes there is a difference between being for example a Paratrooper in the 82'nd who's been through Ranger School and an Airborne Ranger assigned to the Regiment.

It's a distinction that non Army folks can confuse and some Soldiers that may have been assigned to Scout Platoons in light infantry units like 101st, 82'nd, 25th I.D. and who have been through the Airborne, and Ranger schools can kinda blurr the lines of distinction to the uninitiated.

That said Cotton is a Patriot. he deployed and for that he has my respect. just maybe needs to say "I deployed as an Infantry officer to Iraq and Afghanistan" and if asked "I Graduated from Airborne, and Ranger school...but was never an Airborne Ranger assigned to the 75th ranger Regiment

.now i'm confused lol

Trivette would like a word.

Because it’s not ranger school it’s only a school for rangers that aren’t actually rangers while getting their ranger patch.
Is it like how I’m a firefighter? I passed my lil firefighters class as a kid I have my ribbon and certificate. Signed by the fire chief.

Is it like how I’m a firefighter? I passed my lil firefighters class as a kid I have my ribbon and certificate. Signed by the fire chief.

It's more like you did everything to become a firefighter worked as a firefighter but weren't actually attached to the fire squad

It's more like you did everything to become a firefighter worked as a firefighter but weren't actually attached to the fire squad
But I have my certificate and ribbon. Salt for grease fires. See I know fire safety. Also a joint that was still lit started a fire in my moms shed and I stopped that fire.

But I have my certificate and ribbon. Salt for grease fires. See I know fire safety. Also a joint that was still lit started a fire in my moms shed and I stopped that fire.
Cool story bro

Teddy Pendergrass was an ordained minister at age 12. He also became paralyzed, so he's basically Jesus by now.

Since one of my parents had one of his records, I'm essentially the chosen one, right?
Do u have a ribbon and certificate signed by ur parents?

Back