Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

Of COURSE they're going to buff the Thompson to HE// and gone! I KNOW you're loving that! @PRIDEWASBETTER :) Yet my SVD and G-36 get no love :mad:!

I was on last night and going over some control points and the 2nd one I completed dropped the Nemesis. The stat for (handling?) is maxed out but I'd love to have it super-rolled.

I still have my original and an extra Acosta's go-bag, so I could re-roll it twice... Should I roll the dice or is the bird in the hand worth two in the bush? Or do I wait until the patch to try it?

I'd wait for the update. The M19 is going to destroy.

Definitely gonna be trying to get that Future Initiative gear and In Sync weapon talent

Also anyone know a forum or anything that updates where the Snitch is every day?

I just usually wander around to find him but someone ALWAYS finds him on youtube and posts it. I was running and gunning the other day on the road to attack a control point, LO AND BEHOLD the Snitch comes out blazing away at the cleaners!!!! I was like "WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUDGE?!?!"

He was kicking @$$ too!

Wow...

I just had my Legendary "cherry" broken..

I was in DC just grinding out bounties and getting a point to lvl 4 and I got the call...

"A clan member needs assistance!" I reflexively went to my map and answered the call. I thought it was just a free roam lvl 4 control point, but I was never more wrong... They wanted Capitol Hill...

On LEGENDARY.

I figured, I had time and since I saw the streamer Lt. Buzzlitebeer take 30 minutes just to get in the door on District Union arena, I figured, I'd go inch-by-inch... One goober rushes ahead and gets insta-MeLtEd, then bails when we don't kill ourselves to get him.

No big loss as another clan member joins in. At about two points we're down to just ONE member, but this one teammate manages TWENTY revives before it's all over.. We almost all die before the finale, but yours truly manages to wipe out a platoon of White Tusks (Legendaries) before we could revive our in game leader.

We manage to complete but not before we get wiped at the finale. I thought we were going to get kicked back to the start, but it restarted us at the beginning of the finale.

For loot, I got the Ninja-Bike kneepads (I'm glad because I wasn't ever going to get them in the DZ! :) ) and I got an exotic loot cache which was a lvl 40 Chatterbox.

It took a LOOONNNNG time, but I think it would be better if I used a better/optimal build.

Sorry for the long post! :)

Last edited:
Wow...

I just had my Legendary "cherry" broken..

I was in DC just grinding out bounties and getting a point to lvl 4 and I got the call...

"A clan member needs assistance!" I reflexively went to my map and answered the call. I thought it was just a free roam lvl 4 control point, but I was never more wrong... They wanted Capitol Hill...

On LEGENDARY. I figured, I had time and since I saw the streamer Lt. Buzzlitebeer take 30 minutes just to get in the door on District Union arena, I figured, I'd go inch-by-inch... One goober rushes ahead and gets insta-MeLtEd, then bails when we don't kill ourselves to get him.

No big loss as another clan member joins in. At about two points we're down to just ONE member, but this one teammate manages TWENTY revives before it's all over.. We almost all die before the finale, but yours truly manages to wipe out a platoon of White Tusks (Legendaries) before we could revive our in game leader.

We manage to complete but not before we get wiped at the finale. I thought we were going to get kicked back to the start, but it restarted us at the beginning of the finale.

For loot, I got the Ninja-Bike kneepads (I'm glad because I wasn't ever going to get them in the DZ! :) ) and I got an exotic loot cache which was a lvl 40 Chatterbox.

It took a LOOONNNNG time, but I think it would be better if I used a better/optimal build.

Sorry for the long post! :)

Legendary was a trip the first time I completed it with a squad. I think the first time I did it three weeks ago it took us 2 and 1/2 hours to beat the stage. I've been in about 10 to 15 other legendary games with random people and they tend to go much quicker now and rarely fail. I think you may get the bug and start looking for a legendary a little more now. I've jumped back down to heroic as a standard

Legendary was a trip the first time I completed it with a squad. I think the first time I did it three weeks ago it took us 2 and 1/2 hours to beat the stage. I've been in about 10 to 15 other legendary games with random people and they tend to go much quicker now and rarely fail. I think you may get the bug and start looking for a legendary a little more now. I've jumped back down to heroic as a standard

I'm a challenging right now, but I may just...... :)

Mannn! This raid is harder than an impatient virgin! I'm just watching it but teams are getting wiped left, right, and center!

Well, I know that I'll never get the Ravenous or Regulus by doing the raid. That ain't gonna happen! :) It looks 2x as long as the airport raid!

That being said, things have been like night and day since the update! I was doing a league match where I had to do Wall Street on challenging. I found a group and since it was on a timer we all just ran through running and gunning.

We take down the final boss and an exotic drops for me... I head over and think "Yeah, it'll be min-rolled sweet dreams knowing me.."

To my surprise....

MAX ROLLED BULLET KING.

<DCWhoa>

The rolls for items and weapons have been improved by leaps and bounds! If you've been away... Come back and make a skill build. They hit HARD now!

Good explanation of how to complete the new event.

I may be the dumbest POS ever. I've played the Division and the Division 2. Gotten to world tier 5 and half way through the NY warlords expansion did I discover you can shoot the ropes so they drop.

I feel you. I just learned from @PRIDEWASBETTER that I could destroy alarms in Ghost Recon Wildlands by using the EMP on them. :(

Just beat the final boss of the warlords DLC. SO DUMB. I tried to play "correctly" by using cover and skills, which he disables 1/2 way through the fight. Died like 5 or 6 times. Then I said screw it. Ran up with a shield got him down til my skills were disabled and blasted him with an LMG. Apparently he doesn't know what to do when you're standing next to him lol

Back