Tolkien Mythos vs Warcraft Universe

Warhammer Space Marines and Space Wolves would kick these creampuff's asses, imo.

Warcraft was a deliberate rip-off of Warhammer Fantasy Battles artwork and fluff. True story.

http://kotaku.com/5929161/how-warcraft-was-almost-a-warhammer-game-and-how-that-saved-wow

So Warcraft wins by proxy.
Blood for the Blood God!
Jes Goodwin
1368574264711.jpg

I thought this was about war hammer

Meh, an Inquisitor declares them both to be planets of heretics and enacts Exterminatus.

Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

The Tolkien world and lore are more interesting to me. In Blizzard games like WoW and even Starcraft it seems like a lot of the concepts have been taken from LOTR, Aliens, Starship Troopers, ect. So to me WoW is a copy cat.

In a battle though, the WoW characters would win nearly every time.

Everything is a copycat of LOTR. The Dungeons and Dragons game would not even exist without it. No D&D = No Warcraft.

I enjoyed warcraft's take on Toliken's ideas, which is what I think most fair minded people should agree is what warcraft is. I only played the RTS Warcraft games though, never played wow.

Meh, an Inquisitor declares them both to be planets of heretics and enacts Exterminatus.

I would love to see a few Adeptus astartes ultras vs elves. ;)

Are you Tolkien to me?
- Hobbit De Niro.

Interestingly enough, the Forkrul Assail in the malazan series, have inquistors who tries to bring "peace". Basically genocide & theocide. They killed their god.

Back