Tolerance for hate hoaxes...

4628.jpg
141126105135-segregated-water-cooler-racism-without-racists-exlarge-169.jpg
140626092557-civil-rights-protest-file-large-169.jpg
3-12.jpg

ap_17005793123107_wide-57b45180b27587195f41bb5335f5213141ed9d60.jpg

come again?

You really want to start posting images and video clips from Black Lives Matter or Antifa rallies calling for police to be killed?

How about just the footage of the Dallas police shooting by a BLM supporter? How about black separatist Nation of Islam members marching with AR-15s in Ferguson?

You really want to start posting images and video clips from Black Lives Matter or Antifa rallies calling for police to be killed?

How about just the footage of the Dallas police shooting by a BLM supporter?

how about footage of white cops killing black people?

Don't embarrass yourself

how about footage of white cops killing black people?

Don't embarrass yourself

How about the raw statistics on interracial crime? Or crime in general?

Those are too embarrassing for politicians to ever even cite.

How about the raw statistics on interracial crime? Or crime in general?

Those are too embarrassing for politicians to ever even cite.

or how about poverty rates based on race. Number of unlawful arrests by white cops on black people.

I'm sure you have a black friend you keep around in your entourage so you can point to and say "see! I;'m not racist!". Ask him how many times he's been pulled over for no reason.

or how about poverty rates based on race. Number of unlawful arrests by white cops on black people.

I'm sure you have a black friend you keep around in your entourage so you can point to and say "see! I;'m not racist!". Ask him how many times he's been pulled over for no reason.

I think I've made my point.

140816-glawe-ferguson-tease_yhyd1k

45a378c6-f41a-4e59-980a-fa1ca0884a24.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've made my point.

140816-glawe-ferguson-tease_yhyd1k
yes you posted one picture of an event not linked to any historical significance, event or racist protest. Just some black guys stealing things. You have certainly made a point, just not the one you think you made.

yes you posted one picture of an event not linked to any historical significance, event or racist protest. Just some black guys stealing things. You have certainly made a point, just not the one you think you made.

Actually, they are looting a store in Ferguson because they are "grieving" the death of a gang member who attacked a police officer after committing a strong arm robbery which was proven in court.

You are in Marvel Universe, you think cops doing that to blacks is because of the average white guy or average black guy?
Their poverty is the average white guys fault?

Actually, they are looting a store in Ferguson because they are "grieving" the death of a gang member who attacked a police officer after committing a strong arm robbery which was proven in court.
Ah, I thought you'd one-up and post pictures of the LA Riots after the Rodney King incident.

Lies.

You are in Marvel Universe, you think cops doing that to blacks is because of the average white guy or average black guy?
Their poverty is the average white guys fault?

If your name was DeShaun Smith and had the same resumé, word for word, as Robert Smith, who would get the more interviews for positions applied for the same job posting?

Whites are persecuted, blag blah blah.

Stfu and post this bs in another of your dumb woe is the plight of whites threads.

This is a nonsensical reply to the OP. Or maybe better, a non-reply. There was nothing about the persecution of whites or the plight of whites.

Of the truck driver that got fucked up for driving a truck?
sure

It's a demonstration of civil unrest after years and years of unfair treatment by the white establishment. Things have only started being less overtly bad for black people since then, but still there is a lot of discrimination.

Now the white people in this thread are screaming bloody murder for an infinitely smaller amount of bias and prejudice against them.

This is a nonsensical reply to the OP. Or maybe better, a non-reply. There was nothing about the persecution of whites or the plight of whites.

These hate filled threads are nothing more than to try to make a moot point that whites too are discriminated against.

But to pretend that it's at the same level as blacks and other races is disingenuous at best.

If your name was DeShaun Smith and had the same resumé, word for word, as Robert Smith, who would get the more interviews for positions applied for the same job posting?
Depends on the job, if it were a government or union job probably DeShaun, you know, the well paying jobs with benefits for doing very little. And here in Canada it would probably be Mustafa Mohamed Smith.
But what does that have to do with the average white person? Do you, as a white person, have something special that others don't have?

So someone having black friends is racist because you think they would only have black friends to prove they aren't racist...wow you have serious issues

Also I'm white and you don't speak for me. Now fuck off

exactly, I do feel I am qualified to speak for you though and Exorcist 3 was a fantastic movie with great acting and has been tarnished with the reputation of Exorcist 2.

You may carry on now, father.

Also I'm white and you don't speak for me. Now fuck off
While your admission of race obsession is appreciated, maybe you'd like to mention which other race or what country outside the west is more welcoming to minority groups, because polling suggests that western white majority countries have not only the lowest in group preference of any group, but white liberals actually have a bias against themselves.

exactly, I do feel I am qualified to speak for you though and Exorcist 3 was a fantastic movie with great acting and has been tarnished with the reputation of Exorcist 2.

You may carry on now, father.
Exorcist 2 is not cannon to the exorcist series. It isn't mentioned in 3.

Legion (Book for Exorcist 3) was much better than the movie, though the movie had some great scenes. But Blatty directed it and seemed to have insisted on word-for-word delivery of the script with little to no ad-lib, which, at times, made it seem like a play more than a movie. Also the Kinderman and Father Dyer's friendship was a bit odd considering they supposedly built their friendship over a non-existant mutual friendship with Father Karras (Kinderman only met Father Karras on two occasions and engaged in mild banter with him. They weren't friends).

Despite these major gaffs, Exorcist 3 has good horror merit for the genre. But doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Back