Tolerance for hate hoaxes...

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

They continue happening because there is no punishment. They send to email to all students, faculty and alumni and threaten to expel the perpetrators Then after doing an investigation discover it was SJW social activists and parrot their victimization language rather than condemning them.

It's exactly the same with the lack of punishment for fake sexual assault allegations.

Whites are persecuted, blag blah blah.

Stfu and post this bs in another of your dumb woe is the plight of whites threads.

Don't call attention to this growing epidemic of hoaxes and the lack of punishment that feeds the mania?

Something similar happened at the Air Force Academy a couple years ago and the virtue signaling commandant accused the cadets and told them to leave the school they worked so hard to get into if they didn't agree with his lecture.

They were so hopeful in that first tweet

Doufus running this university. lol retards need apply.

We need a White Panther movement
no we don't, and i'll speak for all white people. We care the least about color or gender or whatever label you identify as or want to use to identify people. "White" is not a color but a way of existing, being respectful of free speech and lifestyle and want of others aside from control. Whites are not represented by the establishment or control structures. We are the every man, and created the way for every man...

As far as hate hoaxes, they should be punished as much as whatever they accuse people of doing without foundation... The way the weak are quick to run with these situations on their tiny soap box and are never forced to eat their crow or acknowledge how obviously wrong and biased they are is a boil on the ass of society...

no we don't, and i'll speak for all white people. We care the least about color or gender or whatever label you identify as or want to use to identify people. "White" is not a color but a way of existing, being respectful of free speech and lifestyle and want of others aside from control. Whites are not represented by the establishment or control structures. We are the every man, and created the way for every man...

As far as hate hoaxes, they should be punished as much as whatever they accuse people of doing without foundation... The way the weak are quick to run with these situations on their tiny soap box and are never forced to eat their crow or acknowledge how obviously wrong and biased they are is a boil on the ass of society...

4628.jpg
141126105135-segregated-water-cooler-racism-without-racists-exlarge-169.jpg
140626092557-civil-rights-protest-file-large-169.jpg
3-12.jpg

ap_17005793123107_wide-57b45180b27587195f41bb5335f5213141ed9d60.jpg

come again?

They continue happening because there is no punishment. They send to email to all students, faculty and alumni and threaten to expel the perpetrators Then after doing an investigation discover it was SJW social activists and parrot their victimization language rather than condemning them.

It's exactly the same with the lack of punishment for fake sexual assault allegations.

Hitler used the same tactics as these misguided SJW. Had the Reichstag set on fire, claimed it was the communists and had them arrested and well we all know what happened from then on. The left are the real fascists

Also I'm white and you don't speak for me. Now fuck off

You're only white on your passport. Your mentality tells me you're from the Marvel universe
I'm going to respond only because I know you can come up with something better than that.

Back