Told a stranger in a conservative town that trans women are hot

An American feller and a UK girl working in the same company had a business trip with a bunch of coworkers. They were placed in different rooms, of course.

After the corporate dinner the girl says out loud in front of everybody: "Dude, in the morning, come to my room and knock me up before the meeting! Please!"

Poor feller didn't know what to do.

There's your "different ways".
Damn, haha. I kind of miss being a flirt at work because it was fun. I have a couple of crushes here, obviously would do nothing flirt worthy but I do want to say "hey, handsome" to the head of security because he comes to check on me every now and again. And he's hot. One thing about masks? When he says "there she is!" and I feel all special and protected he can't see me blushing.

Damn she looks great in this pic.

went to a show in a Thailand and some of them look like fucking supermodels. But as soon as they start talking the illusion vanishes...
Ri-i-i-i-ght... Thailand.
We've seen yo fb posts, saiwa.
Sound OWN:

Why did you feel the need to add that, OP?

Natalie Mars exists, it's pretty much proven science at this point.
ibgd2bh0j4j41.jpg

preview_042bd328.jpeg

Why would you bring that up? Even in California it would be an awkward conversation.

One time I was in jail in Mexico and they threw in some trans girls in the holding cell I was in but I was so mortified that it took me like a day to realize they were trans even though they were not like super passing.

Does Tennessee have an imported democrat voter to look forward to?
I'm conservative by California standards, but probably liberal by Tennessee standards. I want to be somewhere more conservative.

Back