Told a stranger in a conservative town that trans women are hot

Pic to help get things underway here

a9n-Y9-OK-700b.jpg
Is.... that a man?

Reactions: Zer
trannies are superior humans. they combine the best of both worlds.

no homo

View attachment 800732

Congrats on staying clean.

I'd argue but I felt like a dope. No reason to mention it.
I've fucked up at work saying things I probably shouldn't, different countries have different ways of being friendly. What would be seen in the UK as absolutely just friendly could be seen in California as HR worthy.

I've fucked up at work saying things I probably shouldn't, different countries have different ways of being friendly. What would be seen in the UK as absolutely just friendly could be seen in California as HR worthy.
Then it sounds like you have a built in excuse if you get called into HR. Harass away!

Then it sounds like you have a built in excuse if you get called into HR. Harass away!
Funny. "Hello, love", and in response for asking how I am saying "all the better for seeing you" in a jovial manner could be construed as flirting when it's just office niceties in England.

Funny. "Hello, love", and in response for asking how I am saying "all the better for seeing you" in a jovial manner could be construed as flirting when it's just office niceties in England.
In my experience I have never seen or heard of a woman getting reported to HR for sexual harassment to a man. In most cases you could probably say whatever you want and the guys would be flattered, not angry. Guess that's just how the world works.

In my experience I have never seen or heard of a woman getting reported to HR for sexual harassment to a man. In most cases you could probably say whatever you want and the guys would be flattered, not angry. Guess that's just how the world works.
Also have to think about other women hearing it and reporting it though. I get a lot of attention I assume because I'm friendly and have an accent. Women may have an issue with that if they aren't afforded the same attention.

Natalie Mars exists, it's pretty much proven science at this point.

Also have to think about other women hearing it and reporting it though. I get a lot of attention I assume because I'm friendly and have an accent. Women may have an issue with that if they aren't afforded the same attention.
Well it is only considered harassment if it is unwanted. Since most men want or like the attention there is rarely an issue. I get what you're saying about another woman possibly reporting it, but not much the HR person would do without a complaint from the person the comments were made towards. Simply having a woman complain to HR about another woman "flirting" with a man doesn't really go anywhere, unless the conversations are blatantly sexual in nature and clearly make it uncomfortable for others to be around. Even then it would just be a warning to tone it down.

Well it is only considered harassment if it is unwanted. Since most men want or like the attention there is rarely an issue. I get what you're saying about another woman possibly reporting it, but not much the HR person would do without a complaint from the person the comments were made towards. Simply having a woman complain to HR about another woman "flirting" with a man doesn't really go anywhere, unless the conversations are blatantly sexual in nature and clearly make it uncomfortable for others to be around. Even then it would just be a warning to tone it down.
This is the longest job I've had in the US (only a couple of months) so I'm really wary. My other half said I can't behave how I used to in my last office job in England, it was harmless flirty office banter nothing serious we all just used to fire innuendo at each other for a laugh but I know it may not go down well here.

An American feller and a UK girl working in the same company had a business trip with a bunch of coworkers. They were placed in different rooms, of course.

After the corporate dinner the girl says out loud in front of everybody: "Dude, in the morning, come to my room and knock me up before the meeting! Please!"

Poor feller didn't know what to do.

There's your "different ways".

Does Tennessee have an imported democrat voter to look forward to?

Back