Toe fungus

Zedsdead

White Belt
Reaction score
Looks like I got some toe fungus starting on my small toe, nail is weak small dark spot and some white stuff on edge of the nail. Anything over the counter I can get to get rid of this? Never had this before from training. How long will it take to get rid of?

Let it encompass your whole foot and your rubber guard will be feared

Looks like I got some toe fungus starting on my small toe, nail is weak small dark spot and some white stuff on edge of the nail. Anything over the counter I can get to get rid of this? Never had this before from training. How long will it take to get rid of?

I'm not sure about over the counter, but I know defense soap has anti-fungal (as well as antibacterial and antiviral) properties. It can help get rid of it and help prevent it from reocurring.

Defense Soap - Advanced Body Soap with Antibacterial, Anti Fungal and Antiviral Ingredients

You can e-mail them and ask for a free sample as well.

topical applications may work if you catch it early enough...if it takes hold you'll have to visit a doctor and get a oral prescription, it won't go away over night though as you basically have to wait for infected nail to grow out and be replaced with new uninfected nail.

Nail fungus is a bitch. I'd give Lamisil cream a shot, but there's a chance you're going to need an oral drug, which, in the case of Lamisil, may cause more damage to your body than the fungus.

Get some Lamisil quick. Several guys at my academy have disgusting toe nails destroyed by fungus.

Back