Todd Duffee

Gerald Ford

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Whats next for Todd Duffee, when can we expect to see him again ?

Dec,18th he told Fightline:

an injury and a 2 year layoff. he just does too much hardwork to stay healthy

Soa, or maybe winner Mir/Bigfoot if Mir doesn't retire or die.
Would be great actually. I definitely think he can knock bigfoot/mir out and would be great for him on the rankings. Soa would be great as well, all three are what I would consider very overrated HWs these days.

are you saying he is injured again ? or just talking about his previous layoff ?

Hes not injured. I'm just predicting he wont fight regularly. I'm just accustomed to him disappearing

EDIT: actually doesnt he have some nerve disease? thats part of why hes in and out of the game.

ya he had it but hes been cleared now, if he can pull a cowboy run, he'd be in title contention real quick in that tiny division, the only issue he will run into is his training partner is the Champ

It would be crazy if he could knock Overeem out but I also think they should give him a high ranked opponent also. He's a good person and deserves more than he's gotten from fighting so far.

Give him Miocic. That seems like a pretty good fight to determine where he is in the HW rankings.

Where is Goran Reljic?

Seriously though all I want is for Duffee to get fighting again. Lord know the HW div needs a beast like him. One of the HW "prospects" with decently high upside IMO, and he's way younger than the majority of dudes in that weight class...

Whoever said Soa- I like the way you think. That'd be a fun one...

It's good to see someone carrying the torch left by Shane Carwin. Meathead or Gonzaga would be great. Really curious about Duffee's ground game too.

Dude certainly hits hard.

I see the UFC giving him a bunch of easier fight to be honest, build him up, he's young and marketable.

Few more highlight reel finishes then amp up a big fight against a 'name'.

Bring him bck in a lil slow no need to rush him again id say Gonzaga or Soa , Shuab are good next steps

ya he had it but hes been cleared now, if he can pull a cowboy run, he'd be in title contention real quick in that tiny division, the only issue he will run into is his training partner is the Champ

Think he's moved back to ATT from AKA now though.

Back