Todd Duffee

robertabooey

White Belt
Reaction score
Will we see him in the octagon again?

Also, is there any chance that Duffee's rare neurological disorder was caused by the Russow Hammerfist of Fury and Pain?

I know it goes without saying but please don't post the gif... The children.

Good thing I hate children.

yfv9g.gif

Good thing I hate children.

yfv9g.gif

sxhtlt.jpg

Like Wand taking a CroCop LHK to the head he was never the same. Same as Duffee when he took that explosive hammer fist.

Too much snuff in this thread

I've seen Todd spar in person when he trained here in Athens. Dude used to be a god damn beast of a man. Sucks that he may diminish so soon/young in his career.

Russow should have shown more restraint with those hammer fists when Duffee was clearly out. Screw that BS about waiting until the ref stops it.

Who cares about Todd duffee! He's a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone but himself .

He is in the UFC, am I missing something?

Hope he is 100 percent when he comes back. Dude was a beast.

Put NSFW in the title FFS.

Reported all of you who posted/quoted that gif.

dude, you're going to get double yellows, possibly banned outright if you keep posting such brutal, cringe-worthy gifs. be careful man

i-dont-give-a-fuck-darth-vader-gif.gif

#thuglife

Yes, this is my best gif eva
'My best gif'? As in you claim credit to this gif? Bullshit. No one on the planet alive at the time that those atomic fists of doom landed has the brain capacity to count to potato, let alone post on Sherdog. Two of the judges sitting ringside to that Sanchez/Pearson fight last night actually witnessed those hammerfists land, and we all saw how that played out.

Back