Todd Duffee

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone have any news on Todd Duffee?

He's eating a burrito and browsing sherdog.

2u8gymq.jpg

Is that a job application?

Zing

For those who may not know, Mr. Duffee was let go by the UFC not long after posting on a social media site that he was looking for supplemental income.

Duffee is a warrior. Nothing but respect for the guy.

damn heavyweights they can eat whatever they want

Zing

For those who may not know, Mr. Duffee was let go by the UFC not long after posting on a social media site that he was looking for supplemental income.

Duffee is a warrior. Nothing but respect for the guy.

He got let go again?

The incident in question was sometime ago now.

why is he still in the UFC web roster. and why hasnt any mma media informed about this? it was news the first time he got fired. I'd imagine it would be news if it happened again.

Duffee/Schaub, do it.

I hope Duffee doesn't get Goverment shutdowned.

I remember many people thought Duffee was going to be the next HW champion after he beat Tim Hague. They were wrong.

I remember many people thought Duffee was going to be the next HW champion after he beat Tim Hague. They were wrong.

They may have been, but idk. Dude has crazy power, just too much hype too early in his career. A couple years in the future I could see him being a force.

Schaub or Geronimo Dos Santos I reckon, before Christmas.

Maybe Schaub. People were quick to assume (me included), that Dana's comments about a quick turnaround for Brendan meant he was gonna fill in for Overeem/Mir but we've heard nothing at all since. I think Dana might have meant, Duffee was scheduled to fight ASAP and as Schaub got through the Mitrione fight untouched, he'd be fighting again in 2months.

Actually Duffee was let go because he faked an injury to go film a movie.

Back