Todd Duffee Waiting till Frank Mirs Suspension is Up ..... Lol

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Im a Fan of the Duffman but this is just stupid, why not take fights against easier opponents while waiting for Mir?

Todd Duffee is a bonafide tank, pity his chin isn't all there. He's like a white, chinny, C-level version of Ngannou.

He isn't saying he won't fight until then he's just saying he wants to be mir's opponent when Mir returns.

He thinks the back of his neck looks like hot dogs? I remember one time I left a pack of hot dogs in the freezer and they all stuck together in one giant block. I drank 5 thunderbirds after my wife left me and ate the entire block to get back at her.

Todd Duffee talking about more testing and USADA is really fucking funny.

Not that I'm implying anything though. He's probably just a jacked white boy.

He thinks the back of his neck looks like hot dogs? I remember one time I left a pack of hot dogs in the freezer and they all stuck together in one giant block. I drank 5 thunderbirds after my wife left me and ate the entire block to get back at her.
You savage.

I would leave your sorry ass.

Jk

remember when ufc fan boys called pride the cheating circuit?

The "juicer" Fedor, who never failed a test, lost to Bigfoot, it was a statement of ufc supremacy...

Fast forward 8 years, fedors still fighting ufc caliber opponents, and bigfoot has bitch tits under Usada while getting Ktfo in Russia to Russian cans

Funny how the narrative changes with the casuals

Yeah, dude had an exemption for TRT when it was still legal...

duffee-MF.jpg

I think he meant tattooed on his back?

Mir wont be back but I hope Duffee fights again, I like him.

duffee would fuck him up in a rematch.

please please please Mir. RETIRE FOR GOOD

Lol, someone in Duffee's camp should tell him he's not that good. Even old Mir beats him every time.

lol Duffee talking about usada. He clearly lost a ton of muscle in his return to the ufc.

Back